Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Turn Six - 02/25/12

Adrian-

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fights, they were fun.

Fatality members do not flame TLP please - Doing so will result in me giving you the kangaroo D

Now i have to flame...

Good job on your trip today was really fun :teehee:

bamfs.gif

good fights tlp. shame you arn't super truthful about everything.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Thanks for the fights TLP, I arrived late and was only there for the fight we won by corp.

Both those videos are a bit sketchy, not sure why you featured that corp fight, both finish early before we pushed you up to the lava and almost had you cleared (before any other clans came).

Nonetheless, happy anniversary & cya tomorrow.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Thanks for the fights TLP, I arrived late and was only there for the fight we won by corp.

Both those videos are a bit sketchy, not sure why you featured that corp fight, both finish early before we pushed you up to the lava and almost had you cleared (before any other clans came).

Nonetheless, happy anniversary & cya tomorrow.

Vid comin up soon that clearly shows all the fights dw ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

went 3-1 with fatality, all matched fights with us starting with a huge disadvantage in atleast one of them.

weird how the only loss came from the fight with nippon q's cute main team sniping us tehehe, gotta do what you gotta do to win doe.

was a great trip

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

gj tlp, looks like you cleaned up nicely

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

feel free to take your novels elsewhere and create your own topic on how your saturday pk trip went if you happen to disagree with anything said and or mentioned on this topic.

this goes for all of you fatality ranks, although I do appreciate the continued support.