Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Turn Six - 02/25/12

Adrian-

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on your trip Tlp, grats on 6 years man.

Wish I was there :(.

This 0mgi0wnu23 is giving your clan a bad name, i don't expect one of the TLP ranks to talk like this let alone they're members... thought you guys were bigger than that.

Again great job and i'm glad you had fun.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Happy Bday TLP, gr8 job I hope you guys continue to pull high

22:18:50) -Saadi[bot]- **[Clan Info] [TLP] The Last Pures (http://tlp-rs.org) | Members: 76 | Average: F2P: 97.1 P2P: 106.47 HP: 96.01 Mage: 98.22 Range: 97.09 Total: 1732 | F2P & P2P based Homeworld: 99 | Cape: Wilderness27 | Category: clan | RHlink:

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Not really sure what you're referring too in the EoP bit.. only time we saw you today was when we crashed your fights with FI

Gratz and Happy Anniversary though :)

Thanks for the fights TLP, don't think we had a fight with you though other than crashing you guys :/

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Good fights TLP.

I would say it was more 3-2. There is no doubt that we did push you into single all the way in that third fight. We stayed around, and you eventually did regroup in single and rush us with your whole clan fresh from edge. A shame that you hopped worlds right when you got the upper hand instead of sticking around like we did.

Clearly you guys were going more for the win than the fun, but that is expected on your anniversary - good fights either way, they were very fun :)

We can only hope that they are as enjoyable tomorrow as they were today.