Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP legends clear MM down by 15

Milky

156e03s.png

In anticipation of the replies on this topic from well..pretty much everyone these days, I thought I'd throw this very relevant video in at the start:

In the aftermath of last week's Saturday F2P trip, it was revealed that really the only clan thats ever been willing to be our pals in the face of the near constant teaming against us, has decided to go to the dark side. In light of FOE's ex-leaders coming back and making announcements regarding our "innevitable closure", not to mention the fact that MM and Fi are conspiring together with mains clan allies to plot our downfall, and that it was TLP's anniversary with us apparantley as their main targets, it really was EoP against the world. But when our backs are up against the wall, that is when we perform at our very best, and we proved that today, defeating MM despite 15-20 man disadvantage by sheer determination and grit, outreturning and overwhelming them in the face of all odds, with the eyes of the pure community on them wishing them to finally overthrow us.

For todays trip we peaked at around 72 people and ****** **** up.

theoptube.png

Acey:

Bert:

ydoC goin in for the verbal k0 after our ingame k0 on MM:

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

The first thing on our minds when we set out today was punishing Walli's arrogance. We got a loc on FOE standing around at red dragon gate and rushed them there. We expected they'd fight back as they pride themselves on always putting up a fight, but the call was made for them to log out, leaving the top 10 or so people in their DD to die.

120225132143.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality / The Last Pures

We got word from numerous clans' leaders that TLP ranks were going around pming them offering to buy our locs in the hope we wouldn't ruin their anniversary as we have done to the likes of DP and Fi in the past, unfortunately their luck wasn't any better. We got word that TLP and Fi were fighting around near area 51 and crashed the **** out of it. TLP were suprisingly slow to log out, meaning we were able to get some arrows on plenty of them, preventing many members from logging out, and leaving them to our slaughter as their ranks told them to log out to random worlds and run to edge.

120225162439.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

We didn't really need bank as all these clans put up such little resistance, so we just marched on and heard that FOE had come back out and were north of the graveyard. We rushed them from the east and again they attempted to log out, but again at least a dozen of them were too slow and were left to die.

120225163204.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality / The Last Pures

We wanted a 1 on 1 fight with either of these clans but it was made virtually impossible by MM who stayed about 1 map away from Fatality for half an hour, never making any attempt to attack each other though. Eventually we heard MM had slithered off to hit FOE or something and we made our move out to hit Fi. As we made our way up we heard that Fi had hit TLP at newgate, which made it even better, 2 birds with 1 stone an all that jazz. We rushed the newgate hill from the south, probably killed 20-25 kids from the two clans with the rest of them logging or running down into single. (still hadn't bothered banking)

120225165758.png

f0vtzc.png

After this we heard that a few clans were involved in a cluster west of GDZ in another world, so we hopped over to see what we could find. I believe we ran into a mix of CP, xL and Zenith members around here, and we just pushed from west of gdz all the way around to mossies dropping kids as they attempted to runway.

120225170407.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers + Final Ownage Elite

Boy did this bring back memories of early 2010. We heard FOE were once again around RDG, so we rushed them and again the majority of them logged out. We hung around killing the kids who were too slow to log out, and got word that MM were suddenly 1 map north of us. We had no time to re-organize ourselves and we knew that they had roughly 15-20 more than us, as we had around 60 left in the FC compared to their 75-80. I gotta admit their pull impressed me today, but it wasn't altogether too suprising, seeing as we smashed them yesterday i'm sure they massed up the forum guests for today's trip.

ANYWAY, they rushed us at red dragon gate and we knew if we were gonna pull a win out of our asses once again, we'd have to do it by outsmarting and outreturning them. We pulled the fight around towards mossies from the very start, having our addy daddies tank the blows as our 1 def kids pulled back and sniped out the MM who chased into us. The fight was pretty even for a long time considering MM's opts advantage, but eventually we recognized that we were being overwhelmed. We pulled the fight around the lava to the south and began holding off for our returners. No-one is gonna deny that MM were winning at this stage, and this is the reason that our KDR was kinda ****** for much of the fight, but slowly and surely, we began to wear them down. You can say what you want about us, but you can't deny we're the best man for man pure clan in the f2p wilderness, and we proved that here as we completly outreturned and outperformed MM, seeing my members do things I didn't even think was possible.

Despite us only having 15-20 people at the fight for much of the time, I still saw people creating and k0ing piles, and everytime an MM member died they took 2-3x longer to return than an EoP member, meaning the momentum began to shift, and we realised incredously that we now had roughly even opts as them, with our members having more pray and food as well. The call was made to strike while the iron is hot, and we pulled out our corrupts and began to push them southwest towards vents. At this time Nippon's team of mains made a very predictable appearance, MM had left them on standby as they had hoped to prove to their members they could beat us without their team of snipers, but it was not to be. Unfortunately for them, he had come too late, and with TS pumping and the taste of victory in my loins, we grinded out one last push to force them back all the way to corp, where we cleared off the last few MM members in the wilderness, and made a swift exit before Nippon's mains attempted to hold us up for MM to return.

I'm sure MM members will be posting "nice kdr" repetitively on this topic, and we aren't denying that for the early stages of the fight you had the upper hand, but there is absolutely no doubt as to who emerged the victor:

EoP's pictures of us clearing the last few MM:

120226114238.png

120225174252.png

120225174256.png

MM's picture of returning to the battlefield after we'd left to kill 2 stragglers and spam eop cleared (notice theres no arrows on the ground lul):

120225234334.png

Make your own judgement, but we know what we did, smacked MM down by 15 people in what will go down as a legendary battle.

f0vtzc.png

Well after this we were all sorta tired so we roamed the wilderness a bit longer and crashed TLP and Fi again ( l[]l ), and then decided to end. Thanks for the fights to all the clans that attempted to put up one, and cyas tomorrow :)

few random pix;

120225132143.png
120225132502.png
120225132541.png
120225150327.png
120225150333.png

Given up on slumping the unslumpable?

www.eop-rs.com || #clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj guys, for the first half of your trip you managed to crash everyone of our fights and still go negative r0f.

Hope we can get some fights tomorrow ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Saw you getting annihilated left and right. Nice kdr when all you did was crash fights. Thanks for loots.

Cya tomorrow.

Saw you failing to make an impact on any fight once again, do you feel like you're wasting your time?

qOY7v.png

Saw you getting annihilated left and right. Nice kdr when all you did was crash fights. Thanks for loots.

Cya tomorrow.

Saw you failing to make an impact on any fight once again, do you feel like you're wasting your time?

Impact? Bro, as long as your trip is ruined and my team makes some bank I'm all good :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif

Cya tomorrow.

Impact? Bro, as long as your trip is ruined and my team makes some bank I'm all good :thumbsup:

yes as you can tell from our topic and the reactions from all the EoP members our trip was clearly ruined ;p

qOY7v.png

Cya tomorrow.

yes as you can tell from our topic and the reactions from all the EoP members our trip was clearly ruined ;p

No different from all the previous negative kdr trip topics we all know and love EOP for :wub:

128250368099.gif