Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP legends clear MM down by 15

Milky

bit of clan trivia.

last clan to underestimate my greatness and spam "blame walli" was epidemic.

all the best.

Walli you ain't anything special bro...and if I remember correctly FOE never had anything to do with the closure of Epidemic lmao. You act as if your some sort of boss leader and that FOE is untouchable. Each time you guys slump in F2P, you retreat to using the "we're the #1 p2p clan" instead...but whats gonna happen when you lose your #1 P2P? Your gonna have no pride to hold onto, and your just gonna be a slumping clan in both servers.

FOE will NEVER slump EOP, and you definately won't close us. You just got sad and upset that we happened to log right next to you last weekend, so we hit you for the lols....you guys took it so serious and now all I hear is crying on your behalf....if it wasn't for the fact that every other clan around here hates us, FOE would never challenge us to any sort of "crash war"....cause you know you'd get merked....now lil Walli is gettin all brave because he got MM, FI, TLP, HF, and Nippon team behind him....shows your real true colours eh? You guys log when we het you 1v1, so you come challenge us on forums then because here, you can flame us 5v1 instead.

Well that doesn't bother me buddy, TLP will be back to pulling 30's next weekend, FI's hype is dying off, HF isn't always gonna be around, Nippon's team is too stupid and clueless to do any real damage...so I guess that leaves us with fighting MM+FOE....MM always puts up a good fight, but FOE is a joke in F2P....unless you guys team up....and the last time I remember FOE and MM teaming up against us, is when Epidemic died...but oh wait, you, the almighty Walli should already know that, as you single-handedly closed Epidemic by yourself....I forgot.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

Lmfao

Bang.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may well have had a nice trip (in your own eyes) but really?

e2oj1q.png

As long as your members had fun!

The only thing you're proving is that we called ls to ac your retarded ex-high councils team

I only saw LS once and that was when they were sniping MM in your fight, spamming "off red". They didn't even attack us, instead they bailed to single when they saw us. You should prolly try contacting a better "AC".

they weren't involved at all with the MM Fight l0l

qOY7v.png

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

Walli you ain't anything special bro...and if I remember correctly FOE never had anything to do with the closure of Epidemic lmao. You act as if your some sort of boss leader and that FOE is untouchable. Each time you guys slump in F2P, you retreat to using the "we're the #1 p2p clan" instead...but whats gonna happen when you lose your #1 P2P? Your gonna have no pride to hold onto, and your just gonna be a slumping clan in both servers.

FOE will NEVER slump EOP, and you definately won't close us. You just got sad and upset that we happened to log right next to you last weekend, so we hit you for the lols....you guys took it so serious and now all I hear is crying on your behalf....if it wasn't for the fact that every other clan around here hates us, FOE would never challenge us to any sort of "crash war"....cause you know you'd get merked....now lil Walli is gettin all brave because he got MM, FI, TLP, HF, and Nippon team behind him....shows your real true colours eh? You guys log when we het you 1v1, so you come challenge us on forums then because here, you can flame us 5v1 instead.

Well that doesn't bother me buddy, TLP will be back to pulling 30's next weekend, FI's hype is dying off, HF isn't always gonna be around, Nippon's team is too stupid and clueless to do any real damage...so I guess that leaves us with fighting MM+FOE....MM always puts up a good fight, but FOE is a joke in F2P....unless you guys team up....and the last time I remember FOE and MM teaming up against us, is when Epidemic died...but oh wait, you, the almighty Walli should already know that, as you single-handedly closed Epidemic by yourself....I forgot.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

o..

Calm down with what "TLP" pulls next weekend, I remember when EOP where pulling 15/20's for a month straight.

i remember that was 2 and half year ago LOL

qOY7v.png

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

Lmfao

Bang.

Lol'd

screenshot20120711at333.png

Got on for the fight vs MM down 15-20, was proud of our returning despite being outoptd and having a lot of mains hitting us :(, showed EOP members wanted it more by managing to clear MM in the end though, a good achievement.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

clearly bothered =]

also, never said i would close you.

also, never said i closed E

the implied fears you assumed drew yourselves from my open words tells the true story i feel.

1-3

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I know you never said you would close us, but I can tell by your post your words have intentions on trying to bully us. All im saying is, if you want to bully us, don't log during fights and then come on forums afterwards trying to stir stuff up. Theres a difference between talk, and action....atleast we back our words up every weekend, even if we are outnumbered by certain clans...

If FOE stayed and fought, i'd have some respect for you....thats goes for all other clans aswell. Alot of clans on these forums talk so much smack, yet when game-day comes on saturday and we rush them, they just log out and continue to be forum hero's after their trip....I can't imagine talking **** for a full week/month, and then when that clan rushes you, you tell your members to log....that would feel horrible.

Im not really just talking bout FOE either, it's only been recently that you guys wanted to be on our bad side for some reason....im talking more about FI/TLP atm.... FOE has always been a wiser clan than them, hence why they have been more successful, so keep that in mind when it comes to ****-talking and action, FOE's leadership is smarter than that I hope.. :)

thekingu.png

120225132143.png

:teehee: first the "#1" topic title and now this, I certainly feel loved

good job on the wins, looked like you owned it up today.

ps

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

BV probably had more say in if Epidemic closed or not than FOE ahahahaha

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

> fi pulls 30 to preps 6 weeks ago

> fi consistantly pulls 50+ to pk trips

> fi pulls 60 to a prep

> hype dying

not sure

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Almost every month a clan closes into you and you still pull 58?? No idea how you manage to talk such trash when pot zerks and your cute main teams role with you. Cant even kill anyone when crashing l0l. Same ol' eop. **** as always.

11782527.png

Almost every month a clan closes into you and you still pull 58?? No idea how you manage to talk such trash when pot zerks and your cute main teams role with you. Cant even kill anyone when crashing l0l. Same ol' eop. **** as always.

We peaked at 72, which was more than TLP's anniversary pull with their ex-members/ranks, and probably a few invites...how does that make you feel bro?

We got the whole clan world pretty much against us, yet we still do work and have fun....our pulls seem perfectly fine, if anything, you should be worrying about TLP's pulls, not ours....after all, you guys did cancel last saturdays trip due to poor numbers if im not mistaken? right?

thekingu.png

We peaked at 72, which was more than TLP's anniversary pull with their ex-members/ranks, and probably a few invites...how does that make you feel bro?

We got the whole clan world pretty much against us, yet we still do work and have fun....our pulls seem perfectly fine, if anything, you should be worrying about TLP's pulls, not ours....after all, you guys did cancel last saturdays trip due to poor numbers if im not mistaken? right?

You peaked at 72 just after a clan closed into you.... it says alot about your memebers when your pull drops to 58 from 72 doesnt it?? commitment is strong i see. Unlike eop we invite nobody to our trips. Our event topics say "All TLP members and Applicants invited!" the mole wouldnt allow any invites in anycase. Nice to know what you will be doing at your anni then?? bit of ge Advertising????

Every 68 of our pull were quality members or applicants. That is more than i can say for your poor excuse of a clan. Even out numbering us you still refuse to fight, wheter that be at the rare occasion you come to PCL or in wildy. Keep to crashing. Its the only thing you can do without being completely flattened.

11782527.png

I know you never said you would close us, but I can tell by your post your words have intentions on trying to bully us. All im saying is, if you want to bully us, don't log during fights and then come on forums afterwards trying to stir stuff up. Theres a difference between talk, and action....atleast we back our words up every weekend, even if we are outnumbered by certain clans...

If FOE stayed and fought, i'd have some respect for you....thats goes for all other clans aswell. Alot of clans on these forums talk so much smack, yet when game-day comes on saturday and we rush them, they just log out and continue to be forum hero's after their trip....I can't imagine talking **** for a full week/month, and then when that clan rushes you, you tell your members to log....that would feel horrible.

Im not really just talking bout FOE either, it's only been recently that you guys wanted to be on our bad side for some reason....im talking more about FI/TLP atm.... FOE has always been a wiser clan than them, hence why they have been more successful, so keep that in mind when it comes to ****-talking and action, FOE's leadership is smarter than that I hope.. :)

Lmfao. You're the one that logged from mm as soon as you had the upper hand for 1 minute. Your logic doesn't make sense. I hope you realise this is exacly what eop does almost every single time you fight mm. You just koed yourself mate.

You peaked at 72 just after a clan closed into you.... it says alot about your memebers when your pull drops to 58 from 72 doesnt it?? commitment is strong i see. Unlike eop we invite nobody to our trips. Our event topics say "All TLP members and Applicants invited!" the mole wouldnt allow any invites in anycase. Nice to know what you will be doing at your anni then?? bit of ge Advertising????

Every 68 of our pull were quality members or applicants. That is more than i can say for your poor excuse of a clan. Even out numbering us you still refuse to fight, wheter that be at the rare occasion you come to PCL or in wildy. Keep to crashing. Its the only thing you can do without being completely flattened.

Nobody even knows who you are kiddo, you haven't got the damn clue what your talking about. I highly doubt TLP went from a 40 pull of quality members, to a 70 pull of quality members just because of the anniversary, obviously some ex-members and ranks tagged along but thats fine.....and the whole of pot never closed into us, yeah we had some apps but it's not like it was the whole clan lmao, half of em are mains lol. We don't invite anybody to our trips either, we have the strongest core of members and thats how we win wars. Your clan has been pulling 40's for months, challenged us to a crash war, and pretty much got ******* merked every saturday....it came to the point where dissy made an apology post on clan leader forums here on PW lmao. You have no room to call us a poor excuse of a clan....as for being outnumbered and refusing to fight TLP, thats perhaps the most funny part of your post. For the last several months (saturdays especially), each time we rush TLP they either run, or log out to lobby.

Go ahead, say that you guys only log to lobby because we outnumber you....it's not our fault we outnumber you....we got the same sized memberlist so if anything it's your fault that TLP is not able to pull enough to compete. Stop talking about our clans commitment of pulling 58 people during a particular fight, when yesterday was the first saturday TLP managed to pull 58 since god knows when.

thekingu.png

Nobody even knows who you are kiddo, you haven't got the damn clue what your talking about. I highly doubt TLP went from a 40 pull of quality members, to a 70 pull of quality members just because of the anniversary, obviously some ex-members and ranks tagged along but thats fine.....and the whole of pot never closed into us, yeah we had some apps but it's not like it was the whole clan lmao, half of em are mains lol. We don't invite anybody to our trips either, we have the strongest core of members and thats how we win wars. Your clan has been pulling 40's for months, challenged us to a crash war, and pretty much got ******* merked every saturday....it came to the point where dissy made an apology post on clan leader forums here on PW lmao. You have no room to call us a poor excuse of a clan....as for being outnumbered and refusing to fight TLP, thats perhaps the most funny part of your post. For the last several months (saturdays especially), each time we rush TLP they either run, or log out to lobby.

Go ahead, say that you guys only log to lobby because we outnumber you....it's not our fault we outnumber you....we got the same sized memberlist so if anything it's your fault that TLP is not able to pull enough to compete. Stop talking about our clans commitment of pulling 58 people during a particular fight, when yesterday was the first saturday TLP managed to pull 58 since god knows when.

2 clans recently.

You always bring mains.

You always crash or hide, rarely fight 1v1.

I'd be surprised if you brought 72 legit EOP members. I don't know why you mention Fi in topics that have nothing to do with us. I've said it before and I'll say it again, LOL.

Better be unknown than be known for being a ****. There is no doubt that TLP had a 68 quality member peak this saturday and all of them were TLP members, applicants and Elders. Once again we dont invite random trash to our weekend trips. Obviously you do because the "few" members of pot who are now EOP apps were leaking so that pot zerks could come and fight with you. At no point did you attempt to stop them.

No clan in their right mind would fight 40 vs 60. All you do is crash fights then wonder why people run hmm....something wrong???

If your members were at all commited you would be pulling significantly higher than any other clan given the number of clans that die into you. Nowhere do you mention the pot zerks or mains that always accompany your trips.

11782527.png

These replies are what keeps me going. If you're going to keep wasting your Saturday night/Sunday morning arguing on this topic, remember it's mind over matter; I don't mind and you don't matter. [;

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png