Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Diversity vs Activation - F2p Prep

Mattt

Thanks for the prep. I wanted to see how we'd do against high levels with defence matched.

I learned a few things from this prep. I didn't plan on winning when the prep was gotton, so it's all good.

There's only so much level 60s can do against 80+ with overheads.

Nevertheless, you did win, so goodjob and i hope we can get more fights in the future.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Thanks for the prep. I wanted to see how we'd do against high levels with defence matched.

I learned a few things from this prep. I didn't plan on winning when the prep was gotton, so it's all good.

Nevertheless, you did win, so goodjob and i hope we can get more fights in the future.

Yes, i sat most of the people that made it unfair so it'd be somewhat interesting, but ty.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Was fun, it wasn't really much of a prep due to BOTH clans pulls so we took this into account and treated the fight as more of a mini, after the 1st round we didn't use audio etc, just spammed D names and got the job done.

Thanks to Activate for giving us the prep ^^

Must've been really easy. /:

**** you batman lol but gj on your win tbh dont know why marcus put dung on but corrupt off lol

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish