Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures 6th year Anniversary trip ft Erryone

its pibb

@ I potted we never closed Fi we just spanked them for 4 months straight until we got bored and it looks like they want to get put on life support again.

4 months of 72. Your Clan crashed us with 30+ everytime. Hardly an achievement.

Good job.

Do you want to get put on life support?

Lol, I can just imagine some nerd sat at their computer typing what you said. LOL

Did you honestly laugh at your thoughts?

I would too.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common enemies lay quiet, interesting.

Also, this is off topic yet highly amusing for me. This may be hypocritical as foe unfortunately accepts up to 35 def now for some silly reason but in the argument that its pure and acceptable in this modern day and age.

Why then is it seperated as a sub category of person in this award

richbestp2pcw30def.png

Do you have an inner clan civil war between pures and 'pures'?

only 1 defs i see mini'ing with foe are devour/failed again. it's pretty hard to compare them to your high lvls like jj on 9th, surgery, joe etc... basically gives them a chance at winning an award for mini warring without getting 30 def and turm

who is this p0tted fellow?

paminac is a retard and foreign ignore his posts.

gj once again and the weekend is nearing, hopefully we can get some good clean fights without the propaganda pirates attending the party

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png