Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clan to watch in 2012 smacks eop Ll0l0l0l

taste shut ur ugly ass keyboard and accept ur loss

this kid is a downie

Well done Fatality

he's the definition of foreign

im 4ner you live on a ******* remote Iland idiot

did u learn to read and write at derrick zoolanders school for kids who cant read good?

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

I can already see a repeat History of October 13th 2007 coming back. If any1 knows what I mean.

Gj Fi

I know what ya mean, been there, done that! ;)

impressive After all those years.. fatality finally gets revenge, looks like fatality's core members that stayed through the slump are reaping the rewards.

Good job fatality and the leadership

thank you sir!

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

we already got some spies into fi's leadership

20ixpcl.png

its only a matter of time now

you really dont have a life mate takeing time to do that show that you care about fatality

thanks

to clear this out we do not call nippon he got leaks in eop and smash you every trip

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

looks like it was fun, gj fi

did so good you made eop pull out the big guns, propaganda ;)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

20ixpcl.png

Hey Jonty <3

See you on the battlefield, 'Where it matters'!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

20ixpcl.png

Hey Jonty <3

See you on the battlefield, 'Where it matters'!

We'll let our actions do the speaking "where it matters", no need/time for this propaganda, more important **** to think about such as actually improving our game rather than sitting back making pictures loool.

Fi Till I Die <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Good job, my only problem is this:

120304085215.png

I know you're a green clan and all, but do you have to carry it out into the armour that you wear? I don't see that much Adamant in W1 G.E, nor have i seen so much in my whole time playing RS.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

120304085215.png

I know you're a green clan and all, but do you have to carry it out into the armour that you wear? I don't see that much Adamant in W1 G.E, nor have i seen so much in my whole time playing RS.

ow8, weren't you POT member/rank or w/e?

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

120304085215.png

Are you pretending that fi has the highest pure clan defence average? Just a little tip: the clans that Fi has been competing with consistently over the last several months all have higher defense averages than Fi. We have only recently started competing against foe and soon will hopefully soon compete against mm, but Fi has a lower defense average than 3 of the top 6 pure clans.

Clan, members, total defense, average defense
cp, 69, 1654, 23.97
eop, 120, 2595, 21.63
tlp, 99, 2041, 20.61
fi, 126, 2590, 20.56
foe, 140, 2125, 15.1
mm, 156, 1059, 6.7

120304085215.png

Are you pretending that fi has the highest pure clan defence average? Just a little tip: the clans that Fi has been competing with consistently over the last several months all have higher defense averages than Fi. We have only recently started competing against foe and soon will hopefully soon compete against mm, but Fi has a lower defense average than 3 of the top 6 pure clans.

cp, 69, 1654, 23.97
eop, 120, 2595, 21.63
tlp, 99, 2041, 20.61
fi, 126, 2590, 20.56
foe, 140, 2125, 15.1
mm, 156, 1059, 6.7

Doesn't make you any better, just makes them worse. I'm not flaming you so stop jumping onto your Defence ;)

Yes i was Co-Leader of PoT, what's your point?

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

120304085215.png

cp, 69, 1654, 23.97
eop, 120, 2595, 21.63
tlp, 99, 2041, 20.61
fi, 126, 2590, 20.56
foe, 140, 2125, 15.1
mm, 156, 1059, 6.7

Doesn't make you any better, just makes them worse. I'm not flaming you so stop jumping onto your Defence ;)

Yes i was Co-Leader of PoT, what's your point?

He was saying you are a hypocrite.

Either way, you shouldn't really care how our fights go as the only fight our 2 clans would have would be considered us picking on you.

Also, lol at the pic eop made that's pretty funny :D

except the cancel trip for inners - that did happen 9 months ago twice... but hasn't happened since and probably won't happen for a very long time, if at all. I have to agree with the fake irc log being pretty funny (and embarassing), if it really was a Fi member pretending to be solo.