Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and sorry for the double post, but why do you need to team with nippon when you're fighting EoP 66v52? I mean i understand when the opts are even because otherwise you have no hope of winning, but when you have a +15? :\

i mean if you're going to be hugging each others nuts so hard, surely it would make more sense to just merge cc's for administrative purposes?

why isn't this guy banned yet =o

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Congrats on your Saturday Fi, seemed awfully quiet though :s. @Taste Fi's downfall pretty much started towards the end of 2009 so i don't see how you were 'on-top' of them for the duration of 2009 seeing as they were pulling 90~ during June. A rivalry is always healthy but try not to flame each other it's just immature and not needed, say thanks for the fight and move on.

hi :whistling:

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Either way, you shouldn't really care how our fights go as the only fight our 2 clans would have would be considered us picking on you.

You're going to be one of the reasons your clan goes back into a pit.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg