Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Gaining Ground - September 12/09

Bob

I don't think you are impressing anybody here. The rest of the community doesn't give a **** about a run in between Fi and E, we know what actually happened so you can't fool us, and if you want to force-feed ego to your clan, then you can do that on your own forums. On your own forums, you can lie about opts all you want and MM won't stop you, you can say that you beat other clans in a legit way and nobody else would contend. Win for you guys, win for everybody else.

Agreed, Epidemic makes up so much ****, especially claming they pulled 70 out of 82. They pulled 70, but it was clear they had friends, applicants, and ex-members with them lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Epidemic makes up so much ****, especially claming they pulled 70 out of 82. They pulled 70, but it was clear they had friends, applicants, and ex-members with them lol.

Is there a reason you keep babbling on about our Opts? Does it really matter? Seriously dude, if you're going to flame us, put some effort into it.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Is there a reason you keep babbling on about our Opts? Does it really matter? Seriously dude, if you're going to flame us, put some effort into it.

where is the fun in that? it's so much more satisfying watching you people try and justify yourselves on these topics

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Gj, false wins, 70 pple, friends/ex members/applicants/Mains, 1 weekend doesnt say much remember? Why did you drop out of PCT 2x? why dont you full out war EOP? is this the 'ownage' epidemic,

I bet epidemic kids are like 'omfg cant wait 4 next saturday', its monday, 6 days left omfg and so on

Thats why lot of pple dont like epidemic because they are cocky

nice day yo

Well yea, i find it very funny when plode go mad because he lose mini wars vs Eop and want revenge on saturday by saying 'SIGN UP NOW OR GET BOOTED THIS IS SERIOUS, RS IS IMPORTANT', or this, i saw it on a vid 'omfg tank idiots', flaming your own clan m8s, ya...

nice day yo

I find it funny how 9/10 of your posts on EOP forums are directed at "PULLING BIG TO OWN E!" or as you eloquantly put it "they deserve to be banged ". Then you have 55/112 sign ups and can't even pull above 50, with Old not even bothering to turn up.

NICE DAY FOR US, NOT SO MUCH YOU

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

you mean for the past 7 months fi hasnt come out to f2p pking trips?

Before the last 2 months, Fi wouldn't have been able to make this very complex graph because of the fact our clans didn't interact very much, so I assume the data collection stage took place in the last 2 months

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

even now nobody thinks you can actually win. Neither do you, which is why no full out was ever declared, not even now with Fi "slumping". In public you make these awesome posts about how E can hypothetically take down Fi but why not actually do it?

Just do it lol

To impress you and qxz right

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Why dont you declare a war? You still havent answered. You avoid a question like a ****** avoids a ******

Because thats not what we focus on as a clan, we're doing fine at the moment thanks. Thanks for your concern, seeing as the majority of your posts are directed at E i THINK your concerned for the welfare of our clan? :blink:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Because thats not what we focus on as a clan, we're doing fine at the moment thanks. Thanks for your concern, seeing as the majority of your posts are directed at E i THINK your concerned for the welfare of our clan? :blink:

Since this topic is about Epidemic, his posts were obviously directed at Veneratio.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Since this topic is about Epidemic, his posts were obviously directed at Veneratio.

I think she meant most of his post overall. But don't be embarrassed, some kids just need basic sentences explained to them.

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

Using personal attacks in a clan debate...

This flame war must have really made an emotional impact on you.

You're actually really bad at this Ray, atleast when you were in A everyone just looked at you as a joker now you're just another retard crying on PW.

1) You declined EOP's full out declaration, with all leaders using diff excuses

2) EOP re-declared and you declined again

3) EOP were suppose to Full out PCT epidemic, but they backed out, and enter back in?

4) They drop again out of PCT, it was gonna be eop vs epidemic full out...?

5) You know Eop would rape you in a full out war, you're excuses are old,

Ivp, does thinking take so much time to defend you're clan , its over..you're excuses are old, and still didnt answer that

she rofl

******** roflm,oa

Using personal attacks in a clan debate...

1) Calling you a moron in a different way is considered a personal Attack? I think not.

2) You gave a clear example of a personal attack

This flame war must have really made an emotional impact on you.

So the question is, is this flame war getting to YOU?

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

Ivp, does thinking take so much time to defend you're clan , its over..you're excuses are old, and still didnt answer that

There's nothing to defend? You're talking about fullouts from ages ago & a tournament which everyone will agree failed epicly.

To all the people crying about crashing, we never intentionally crash any clans besides Calamity and EOP (which we admit, and it will not change for a long while to come).

nice guys almost 150 posts keep going

ray ur an idiot rolf

So while your clan is being accused of crashing, lying about opts, etc, you choose to call me an idiot.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

So while your clan is being accused of crashing, lying about opts, etc, you choose to call me an idiot.

We crash clans who deserve to be crashed, get used to it.

We don't "lie" about opts, if an MM rank pms me, or any other Epidemic staff member asking us to change it in a real way, it'll be changed.

Yes, you're an idiot.