Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Gaining Ground - September 12/09

Bob

good job yo

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for once m4n is talking sense

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

E beating MM even opts F2P? no way something wrong in that. No way mm had 58 the whole time on teamspeak speshls was saying were did all our opts go etc by the time you guys rushed i wouldn't think he would be saying that if we had 58 people like common now tell your scouts to turn there assit off.

I'm sure many MM were video'ing.

Why not upload the video showing a hint at your apparent low numbers and the HF hitting you.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'm sure many MM were video'ing.

Why not upload the video showing a hint at your apparent low numbers and the HF hitting you.

This, I'd like some closure on the situation

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

So you peaked at 70+ (based on your topic) and had 60+ for every fight except the one you lost where you had 40. Right?

Didn't want to get into this but... yea.

We were hit by HF multiple times going to that portal trying to hit you at altar. I know you know right before you rushed another pure clan rushed us ( massers ) and we cleared them which left us with around 45. I'm not trying to take away from your win because you beat us but we didn't have 50+ when you came.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Didn't want to get into this but... yea.

We were hit by HF multiple times going to that portal trying to hit you at altar. I know you know right before you rushed another pure clan rushed us ( massers ) and we cleared them which left us with around 45. I'm not trying to take away from your win because you beat us but we didn't have 50+ when you came.

I went with what the scouts told me in ventrilo. They said you had 55+, and in a about a minute or two we rushed when they said you were near chaos altar/portals. Had conflicting reports, and put 58 because they said about 55 falled in and 3 around.

And thanks everyone else.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Look...

MM had 53 falled in when i scouted them, the fact is I dont get opts by just moving my mouse over the fall-in to get options like "164", i used bind to see a clear number of people.

MM had 53 people falled in, and around 3 running around, speshls was off the port a west a bit trying to get everyone to fall in and as that happens, he goes on top of the portal.

We rushed when they were on portal, and the fight proceeded.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I'm quite surprised to see Fi pulling 35-40 people. We're really improving. I could have sworn that we only had about 30 at peak, but I guess I underestimated our clan. After the Epidemic crash... er I mean fight, I remember walking back to BH falled in with about 5-6 people and seeing about 4-5 other survivors there as well, but I guess if Epidemic says they killed all but 2 or 3, then we didn't escape as well as we could have. Good fight though!

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I'm quite surprised to see Fi pulling 35-40 people. We're really improving. I could have sworn that we only had about 30 at peak, but I guess I underestimated our clan. After the Epidemic crash... er I mean fight, I remember walking back to BH falled in with about 5-6 people and seeing about 4-5 other survivors there as well, but I guess if Epidemic says they killed all but 2 or 3, then we didn't escape as well as we could have. Good fight though!

Lmfao.

today was quite the intresting war, it was alot of fun, while i was "wacking the cow"to so many juicy pixels running around in bh

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

how exactly did we crash you guys considering we ran from ruins to gap just to get you then chased you all the way to members gate and greaters?

And we put 2-3 because that's what we saw escape. If you really want us to change that to 5-6 that's fine with us.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I