Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What makes you play runescape?

Hench Pezza

This game has turned to total ****, or it always has been total **** and i've grown out of it..

what do you think? what makes u log onto rs everyday and train a "skill"

maybe i cant ever get myself to legit again because of previous botting, and realising how much it actually influenced people to stop legit training and bot...

I just can't see a good reason to play the game now, don't get me wrong RS used to be awsome... now its dog ****

The game is the same as it always was , it was always this ****** graphic peace of **** game , infact its even better then it used to be in terms of graphics, mini games bosses, and weapons. There is way more variation nowadays rarely will you get people looking the same anymore , its simply the players such as ourselves who have aged and lost interest.The people that still continue to play the game the way we used to play it years ago are having the exact same enjoyment we had way back then.

I know im going a little off top with this one but people who are complaining about the wilderness being dead etc and are trying to get jagex to create more content in the wilderness are just fighting a losing battle with themselves they constantly try to find away to keep playing this game by blaming it on the fact that the game isn't as it was in 2006/07 eventually they will see no matter what jagex does to improve the game it will never be the same for them because they are not 14/15 anymore.

cghiz.png

Click my signature