Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

Am ur Dad is what we consider a ''retard''. The only reason for him being there is to give us a bad name.

I enjoyed all the fights alot though

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

all eop can say we mass recruited, but at the end of the day we know who got pownt. maybe if our site was back online we would have more applications so u wouldnt be able to use "mass recruiting" as an excuse. traditionally weve always pulled less for p2p, as do many other clans like yours.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

was fun.. where r u eop?

2cdvqiq.jpg

Dont cry because u guys actually challanged Fatality first. Laughing at them when they got "clan to watch in 2012"

You guys are trying everything u can do. DDoSing our site, hacking our leader, etc..

You should know by now if u want to defend urself against fatality u need a spy in Fatality. HOW COULD YOU GET A SPY IN A CLAN WHEN U DDOS THEIR SITE!?

And if we're inviting get our locations then.

PS:

Great job on your sunday Fatality. To bad I couldn't be there.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

ima just leave this here

nice members bro

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...tality-members/

Firstly that's not a member, and second, common sense would tell you that you can't get applications with no site. We're such massers guys, time to spam w57 edgeville!

15zs5ro.jpg

ima just leave this here

nice members bro

He isn't Fi and he has only been on the scene during the ddos lol. Its probably one of your retard members posing as an app.

Leave the honour to the real clans :thumbsup:

ima just leave this here

nice members bro

Firstly that's not a member, and second, common sense would tell you that you can't get applications with no site. We're such massers guys, time to spam w57 edgeville!

as i said before

k

@EOP, Right now you have no use with the leaks in our clan other then to brag about the leaks.. in our clan .

Calling us massers is fine with me, Not ashamed to have alot of intros when we are pulling high enough to contest for #1.

Not like you can get opts without intros/apps retards.

OT: Shame i couldnt be at the trip, look foward to coming weekends :)

reflectionsigdq1.png