Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Favorite Fights 2nd Month -MPC Journey-

-Austin-

I really want to believe that you guys will make it, but I have never heard of your leadership. NME had successful, intelligent ranks who were experienced.

Good luck though :)

Bvg is their only experienced leader

:whistling:

k0 no rm marcus

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I really want to believe that you guys will make it, but I have never heard of your leadership. NME had successful, intelligent ranks who were experienced.

Good luck though :)

Bvg is their only experienced leader

:whistling:

k0 no rm marcus

Nice ex-Leader of Bv BvG

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

The whole community was never behind us. When we opened we got the most **** for trying to "remake epidemic" or some bull crap lol. Saying that we had the whole community behind us is just being naive. Don't try to make it sound like just because we've been the only clan open in the past couple of years and actually be relatively successful, we had special perks that others didn't.

@how3- listen here mr.enormity, stay on topic. Yes we got 35 defense to even out the playing field and actually fight against other clans with 35 defense. I don't see the problem in that. If my clan still called themselves a PURE clan like other 35 def clans, then i'd be at fault, but we're not. Since you couldn't even stay on topic about no-one wanting to follow us...

http://nme-rs.com

http://activation-rs.bplaced.net/

'nuff said

You do know that's probably the most default green IPB skin, correct?

EoP has it in red, we have it in yellow, xL used to have it. There's a very limited skin selection and many cost money.

Now on the other hand with no support, how many people did you have coming to your clan with multiclanning, admiring it, and so on? I don't think the people who said you were remaking epidemic were nearly as much as the people who were watching to see how this clan would perform in the upcoming future, admiring it.

@Marcus - I'll show you a vid if you'd like?

And yes, Skillzy, you're a smart man. EVERY CLAN WITH HOSTILE INTENTIONS SHOULD JOIN HOSTILITY!

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

The whole community was never behind us. When we opened we got the most **** for trying to "remake epidemic" or some bull crap lol. Saying that we had the whole community behind us is just being naive. Don't try to make it sound like just because we've been the only clan open in the past couple of years and actually be relatively successful, we had special perks that others didn't.

@how3- listen here mr.enormity, stay on topic. Yes we got 35 defense to even out the playing field and actually fight against other clans with 35 defense. I don't see the problem in that. If my clan still called themselves a PURE clan like other 35 def clans, then i'd be at fault, but we're not. Since you couldn't even stay on topic about no-one wanting to follow us...

http://nme-rs.com

http://activation-rs.bplaced.net/

'nuff said

You do know that's probably the most default green IPB skin, correct?

EoP has it in red, we have it in yellow, xL used to have it. There's a very limited skin selection and many cost money.

Now on the other hand with no support, how many people did you have coming to your clan with multiclanning, admiring it, and so on? I don't think the people who said you were remaking epidemic were nearly as much as the people who were watching to see how this clan would perform in the upcoming future, admiring it.

@Marcus - I'll show you a vid if you'd like?

It isn't so much the skin, its the fact they've pretty much taken the exact layout of our public forums (Down to "troll central") and used that haha.

Personally I'm not that bothered, It makes me happy to know that clans are using the blueprint of NME to create their own successful clan, if it adds more up and coming clans to the community then its great news for everyone. The differences between NME (pre defense) and Activation are apparent for anyone with any common sense to see and the results will speak for themselves.

As for this though...

I realize that you feel intimidated, because there is a clan who can keep 1-10 Defence

I don't want to offend you or anything but you've fought clans such as Fury (??) and Exiled Force for the duration of your clans existence. Should you compare that to what we were doing 3 months into our life... Pretty much the exact same time open as you now

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...50&hl=Enemy

111001224852.png

I doubt Prateek's "intimidated" haha. Either way this is your topic, so keep it on track. Continue having fun

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Look closer kyle, I wasn't talking about the skin. I'm talking about their site being down to the same category titles and that too in the same order. My point of even linking that was to show how hard they're trying to imitate us. Not many people joined NME admiring it during the multi clan era, the only one I can think of is Toxine, and he left after we dropped multiclanning. We started with a core of 20 people and worked our way up. Why would people joining us and admiring us during our multiclanning era affect us after we dropped multiclanning and kicked them out?

As far as the amount of people on the sidelines watching us, how does that directly benefit us? They didn't join us.

I don't know if you remember but when we first opened in June, we were in the LPC scene for 2 months and we started getting attention after beating MPC's in late october. The first two months of NME were filled with killing massers, BV, and more massers.

The fact of the matter is that we earned our attention by being the only clan to actually go from being actual LPC's (45-65 combat cap) to the next tier (65-85 combat cap). I'm not saying that being ranks from epidemic didn't help, we had a lot of connections and our core when we first opened was probably the best pure F2P core in the game, but saying that it played a huge role in our rise is just naive.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Look closer kyle, I wasn't talking about the skin. I'm talking about their site being down to the same category titles and that too in the same order. My point of even linking that was to show how hard they're trying to imitate us. Not many people joined NME admiring it during the multi clan era, the only one I can think of is Toxine, and he left after we dropped multiclanning. We started with a core of 20 people and worked our way up. Why would people joining us and admiring us during our multiclanning era affect us after we dropped multiclanning and kicked them out?

As far as the amount of people on the sidelines watching us, how does that directly benefit us? They didn't join us.

I don't know if you remember but when we first opened in June, we were in the LPC scene for 2 months and we started getting attention after beating MPC's in late october. The first two months of NME were filled with killing massers, BV, and more massers.

The fact of the matter is that we earned our attention by being the only clan to actually go from being actual LPC's (45-65 combat cap) to the next tier (65-85 combat cap). I'm not saying that being ranks from epidemic didn't help, we had a lot of connections and our core when we first opened was probably the best pure F2P core in the game, but saying that it played a huge role in our rise is just naive.

I see what you mean down to the forum layout, haha.

And I see what you mean. I don't think you should take what they say or do as anything offensive. Take it as a nice thing. Knowing Marcus and BvG, they're learning as they go.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I see what you mean down to the forum layout, haha.

And I see what you mean. I don't think you should take what they say or do as anything offensive. Take it as a nice thing. Knowing Marcus and BvG, they're learning as they go.

I dont know...if i need to flame or not. ****

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Back on topic now that the measuring of our ego competitions are over.

HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS SEEMS CRAZY, BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE

lol.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish