Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My opinion on the pure communities elite black people

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They seem like they're 95% pot heads, one's that are high half the trip, or listening to black music."

~Control member

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I hope every single rank of NPO is black because after their leaderboards were leaked, I wanted to call their mothers and make sure they knew the meaning of the word "grammar."

fuc you whtieboi

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

This here is why I mostly quit visiting RS community sites

Bragging rights don't go to whichever clan has "the most black people". Its like kids jrk off to the fact that they have black people in their clan, and show them off as if they've got the best pokemon cards

As far as gaming communities go ... if people only knew there was so much more out there.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Best topic. EVER.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This here is why I mostly quit visiting RS community sites

Bragging rights don't go to whichever clan has "the most black people". Its like kids jrk off to the fact that they have black people in their clan, and show them off as if they've got the best pokemon cards

As far as gaming communities go ... if people only knew there was so much more out there.

This here is why I dont care about majority of the posts on RS community sites.

Taking a topic made for fun seriously by posting some jaded point ruins the idea of the topic and just makes you look like a judgmental idiot.

:down:

We're segregated in IR: We don't allow those things in our clan.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Taking a topic made for fun seriously by posting some jaded point ruins the idea of the topic and just makes you look like a judgmental idiot.

I guess I just assumed it was a serious topic because it wasn't the least bit funny. Not even in the ironic way its meant

Maybe if the internet was 10 years younger or perhaps if I hit myself on the head with a mallet a few times it would be more lol worthy

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I guess I just assumed it was a serious topic because it wasn't the least bit funny. Not even in the ironic way its meant

Maybe if the internet was 10 years younger or perhaps if I hit myself on the head with a mallet a few times it would be more lol worthy

You're honestly coming off as extremely ignorant and arrogant.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png