Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Addy is too easy

Andreww

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacrificed another idiot to the almighty Lord Omni. I'll keep it up there as a reminder to you all, flame/bait/be a ****** in general and I will feast.

I don't see your logic in your warning sir. You warn smoke for saying what he said, yet davld hasn't been suspended yet for everything he said.

Here are the CP posts your warned

The amount of ******** on this post is TOO DAMN HIGH

I think that video pretty much sums it up. I don't understand how people can argue against that.

Great trip, best we've had in a while. I know the members loved it too.

haha oh dear, i love how you ended the video when NME tried running south to get a cleared picture, which is right when CP rushed back in.

Those are two of them. Here are some NME / whoever posts that are not warned

CP applicants paid 90m to put up with the ******** that they will encounter from joining CP.

Is it really worth it to get killed matched then mass up a team of 65-70+ people to kill your rivals? nah

Too easy, CP team more.

Was an epic trip. Too bad we got teamed on, but didn't expect anything else.

Just explain to me the logic in it Mr. Su lc l De. Every NME quote there is intended to flame bait CP, which they did intentionally, yet you warn posts like Smoke's? smh

I guess it's just another day in the life of a Pure Warfare Moderator...

inb4 post deleted.

Trev doesn't care about your squabble with NME lol, also you can't see when someone has been suspended, only mods can.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sacrificed another idiot to the almighty Lord Omni. I'll keep it up there as a reminder to you all, flame/bait/be a ****** in general and I will feast.

I don't see your logic in your warning sir. You warn smoke for saying what he said, yet davld hasn't been suspended yet for everything he said.

I think that video pretty much sums it up. I don't understand how people can argue against that.

haha oh dear, i love how you ended the video when NME tried running south to get a cleared picture, which is right when CP rushed back in.

CP applicants paid 90m to put up with the ******** that they will encounter from joining CP.

Is it really worth it to get killed matched then mass up a team of 65-70+ people to kill your rivals? nah

Too easy, CP team more.

Just explain to me the logic in it Mr. Su lc l De. Every NME quote there is intended to flame bait CP, which they did intentionally, yet you warn posts like Smoke's? smh

inb4 post deleted.

Trev doesn't care about your squabble with NME lol, also you can't see when someone has been suspended, only mods can.

When a member tells me they've been suspended, they've been suspended. But Okay!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

pretty sad that when we fought u u said u had near 30 when u really had 50.

I guess we didnt do too badly for 28v50 then

What the hell are you talking about? We told you we had "significantly more" than 28 (Which is what you guys said you had) and we were gonna set up a run in cos thats what your leadership asked for. We found Activation on a world, killed them, Hi rushed, we killed them. Thats when you guys rushed into us (When we were all low pray/food) and we proceeded to kill you.

Crashing a clan after just clearing up 2 other clans is "pretty sad", especially when we were in the process of organising a run in.

As for Pink and your quarrel with people getting suspended or whatever ; this is OUR topic. If your clan members come on here flaming and attempting to bait or "make us mad" (baha, at twenty years old it really puts into perspective what kind of community i'm in where a clans aim is to make another clan mad and not achieve much), then its pretty evident that there will be consequences, just as if the roles were reversed.

Whoever banned your members don't hate your clan, they hate stupidity and with some of the posts you guys have been doing the stupidity can't be ignored... Hence; Ban.

Was a fun trip

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Crashing a clan after just clearing up 2 other clans is "pretty sad", especially when we were in the process of organising a run in.

Oh the irony, exactly what you did against CP. We was fighting A, Hi and Zenith then u rushed lol. Oh well guess our returners where just better.

2cgjyaf.png

Oh the irony, exactly what you did against CP. We was fighting A, Hi and Zenith then u rushed lol. Oh well guess our returners where just better.

Go cry me a river

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Too easy, CP team more.

inb4 post deleted.

When a member tells me they've been suspended, they've been suspended. But Okay!

Guess you didn't understand me :P

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You do realise the time we cleared you, you rushed us and we were dded at west vents right? You cleared clans that didn't fight back, went to mossies, rushed us with 40 (your own video proves you had 40) to our 45, killed 3 NME members (our video proves it) and retreated to mossies in under 2 minutes. We were leaving to avoid a retarded return fight, you rerushed us and suddenly there was LS on the map (pics prove that).

Teaming with LS and bringing members from various clans ( IR, NPO) will catch up to you. I hope to see you guys next weekend without randomers on your trip, it'd be funny to see the outcome.

It was fun and I look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday. :)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You do realise the time we cleared you, you rushed us and we were dded at west vents right? You cleared clans that didn't fight back, went to mossies, rushed us with 40 (your own video proves you had 40) to our 45, killed 3 NME members (our video proves it) and retreated to mossies in under 2 minutes. We were leaving to avoid a retarded return fight, you rerushed us and suddenly there was LS on the map (pics prove that).

Teaming with LS and bringing members from various clans ( IR, NPO) will catch up to you. I hope to see you guys next weekend without randomers on your trip, it'd be funny to see the outcome.

"Retarded return fight" If your members cba returning and sit at Edge bank until a regroup is called that is not my problem. It isnt hard to take an early lead in a fight then dip out with a decent KDR and claim a win. I honestly agree the 1st fight we was more or less cleared but then our return unit came and cleared everything before you ran.

The 2nd fight well tbh, LS was sniping CP members from behind and we had 3 invites.

2 NPO Members; Jamz and Light Mayhem

1 IR Member; Touqir

3 people would not have changed the outcome of the fight and you know that. Yet you feed your members the propaganda and they choose to believe. Even the rest of the pure world know what happened tonight and people are starting to see through the lines. I myself used to believe it but now i just see the total ******** that is fed.

But ye cya next weekend (Jamz will be there again) just a heads up xxx

2cgjyaf.png

"Retarded return fight" If your members cba returning and sit at Edge bank until a regroup is called that is not my problem. It isnt hard to take an early lead in a fight then dip out with a decent KDR and claim a win. I honestly agree the 1st fight we was more or less cleared but then our return unit came and cleared everything before you ran.

The 2nd fight well tbh, LS was sniping CP members from behind and we had 3 invites.

1 IR Member; Touqir

3 people would not have changed the outcome of the fight and you know that. Yet you feed your members the propaganda and they choose to believe. Even the rest of the pure world know what happened tonight and people are starting to see through the lines. I myself used to believe it but now i just see the total ******** that is fed.

k.o no rm??

120324225236.png

:down:

1 IR Member; Touqir

I laugh at children like you.

You don't know what propaganda is.

You were screaming on the top of your lungs for NME one weekend and ended up joining IR/CP in the next

You have no dignity in CP. They laugh at you, no matter how much they smile in your face - trust me, I was in CP.

You are a ordinary member and you're arguing with people that have inside information on a bunch of people they used to lead

You've failed to realize that it's the thought of bringing people from other clans to fight for your clan that is cheap. It doesn't matter if you bring 1 invite or 100 invites, the fact remains that you bring people from other clans that aren't closing any time soon to boost your opts and then you don't even give them credit in your vids/topics. Not once have you said that "Shout out to the NPO members tagging along with us, they have no F2P trips and want to tag along with us because we're cool with them."

You're too naive to even know how this will end up so I'm just gonna drop it right here and laugh in your face when relying on invites and LS inevitably blows up in your face haha

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1 IR Member; Touqir

I laugh at children like you.

You don't know what propaganda is.

You were screaming on the top of your lungs for NME one weekend and ended up joining IR/CP in the next

You have no dignity in CP. They laugh at you, no matter how much they smile in your face - trust me, I was in CP.

You are a ordinary member and you're arguing with people that have inside information on a bunch of people they used to lead

You've failed to realize that it's the thought of bringing people from other clans to fight for your clan that is cheap. It doesn't matter if you bring 1 invite or 100 invites, the fact remains that you bring people from other clans that aren't closing any time soon to boost your opts and then you don't even give them credit in your vids/topics. No once have you said that "Shout out to the NPO members tagging along with us, they have no F2P trips and want to tag along with us because we're cool with them."

You're too naive to even know how this will end up so I'm just gonna drop it right here and laugh in your face when relying on invites and Ls inevitably blows up in your face haha

2f07s79.gif

1 IR Member; Touqir

Only 3 you say? I've found some more NPO members you forgot to mention. Lemme see if I can find anymore before I post them.

siguoi.png

was a successful trip, no matter what anyone says ;)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

1 IR Member; Touqir

You may want to stop lying because all you're doing is making yourself look stupid.

First off you told me you had 1 invite ( NPO JAMZ)

[21:36] <04@Jason-> 1 npo member is here

[21:36] <04@[NME]Willy> [NME]Zach|l8l

[21:36] <04@Jason-> and thats it jamz

Then you said you have 2 invites.

21:54] <04@Jason-> we have 2 invites

[21:54] <04@Jason-> we have 2 invites

[21:54] <[NME]Prateek> and i'll give you a fight even opts then

[21:54] <04@Jason-> jamz and p0ke and die

Now you've just admitted to having 3..

Not gonna bother giving you any other replies other than this because you're a waste of time and lord Furious will strike me down.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

1 IR Member; Touqir

So yeah, just by looking at the pics in your topic I found 2 more NPO members you didn't mention, Coach Jurk and Scrubbing.

So now that's 5 people from different clans and I'm sure there is more than that.

siguoi.png

1 IR Member; Touqir

So yeah, just by looking at the pics in your topic I found 2 more NPO members you didn't mention, Coach Jurk and Scrubbing.

So now that's 5 people from different clans and I'm sure there is more than that.

I can recall that bloooo also was there.

s9mlH.png

Today's story from Nme's leadership.

CP Teaming with LS? WTF?

Oh wait

120324225236.png

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"