Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] We get entire clans defence without knowing their passwords

IpunchB4bys

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both times we fought them, it ended up with NME running away at the end, I mean..not to flame..but atleast try to kill some more before you get cleared instead of just running away, idk...

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

mods wiped nme's topic's replies clean because of all the flame, yet your entire topic is nothign but propaganda and flame.

anyways, gj and keep your chins up

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

This is what happened.

CP rushes HI/Z/NX and clears it up. NME rushes CP. NME with the advantage of having full food starts to look like they are winning. CP outreturns them and takes back over. CP wins.

Then later in the trip we had a planned run in, roughly 50v50 that CP won with ease.

Good trip CP.

after that they go on PW and make fake topics

mods dont close it even after we have vids proving theyre lying

cp kids gonna get banned/suspended from pw coz **** mods are **** =p

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Grand master p0ke n die agrees

[19:29] <+P0ke_N_Die2> The whole of NMEs topic is bullshet

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

was a slow start, due to clans siting in lobby or hiting lpcs ,

but ended of great, even tho clans teamed

but that obviouslyy didnt stop us from clearing all the clans in our way :thumbsup:

also nme we rushed u right after fiting z/hi/nexus , getting sniped by mains and still brought the fite bak and cleared u guys. :thumbsup:

mods wiped nme's topic's replies clean because of all the flame, yet your entire topic is nothign but propaganda and flame.

anyways, gj and keep your chins up

We're not flaming anyone lol, we're just giving proof to their crazy claims that aren't true.

And should we not propaganda or clan? What kind of idiot wouldn't want to raise attention to his clan. :mellow:

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Most quotes from me have been forged! But here's my input on this wonderful topic.

People need to stop spending more time fighting it out on Pure Warfare topics and more time playing the game. Writing ten paragraphs of ******** that didn't happen to fabricate a good trip for your members is the biggest waste of time in the world.

I won't even comment on who won between NME and CP today because I don't care. I had lots of fun and thanks for the fights NME and thanks for allowing me to attend CP.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Most quotes from me have been forged! But here's my input on this wonderful topic.

People need to stop spending more time fighting it out on Pure Warfare topics and more time playing the game. Writing ten paragraphs of ******** that didn't happen to fabricate a good trip for your members is the biggest waste of time in the world.

I won't even comment on who won between NME and CP today because I don't care. I had lots of fun and thanks for the fights NME and thanks for allowing me to attend CP.

Anytime p0ke

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

nice toe D:

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Anytime p0ke

i feel u poke, this pure rivalry sht has messed me up ever since i started pure clanning. Once the rivalry ends, hopefully everyone will cool down and give each other hugs :)

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend