Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] We get entire clans defence without knowing their passwords

IpunchB4bys

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy to figure out who was victorious today by simply watching the video lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Chain how come you don't pay me to be in CP ffs ?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Try to leave the baits out of your topic/title next time. Might get less responses of flame.

OT: Great job, Cp. Would have been interesting to see how your fight with Eop would have ended.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Try to leave the baits out of your topic/title next time. Might get less responses of flame.

OT: Great job, Cp. Would have been interesting to see how your fight with Eop would have ended.

cp would have won :thumbsup:

First post on topic from me after the shitstorm died down. Gj today guys and i also have a couple of things to say.

Nme and z, all of your former members that are now cp finally see the bs we struggle with week in and week out. Its only a matter of time before the rest of your confused members realize the same. Nme your 2 week preparation for this trip was all hype and thinking it could be solved by getting 30 def. I hope you realize that you have miserably failed today and i don't see you getting any better in the future. Good luck to you, you will need it in this stretch run as a clan before the worst occurs. Enjoy your preps vs hazard and hostility this week, its the only way you can get hyped up to talk sht and dare to fight us.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com