Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's F2P Saturday ft. " BLAME HIPPY " <3

Gym-N-Tonic

efbanner3.png

The Spartans of Exiled Force massed up in the usual manner eagerly awaiting the F2P trip. We peaked at 19 and maintained 17 throughout the trip. The trip itself consisted of many fights against Hazard, Activation and a few against xL (when they crashed). When we were fighting Activation we were always greeted by 2 level 110+ mains in their full rune (Snipe Morons & another), pictures will follow to back up what I'm saying. Clans are also forgetting what the term cleared actually means, a clan would crash a fight and instantly spam " cleared ". Hostility were trying their hardest tonight to get the better of us but every time they tried to crash our fights we were quickly away, our K/D ratio remained positive throughout the entire trip which we were very happy about.

Video of the day:

grr.png

16kc64l.png

Our first fight was against Activation which took place at vents. The fight got spread quite early on and we had 2 seperate units, a unit towards mossies and a unit south of corp. Corrupt Pures and Zenith logged in right in between us and stopped us being reunited for a while, while we sniped people at spider village before eventually running over to mossies to regroup. Not sure whether Corrupt Pures or Zenith cleared Activation as everyone was too spread out to notice exactly who took charge of that fight. After regrouping at Moss Giants guess who showed up! Hostility! For some reason they loved saying Hippy's name tonight and made him famous spams of " Blame Hippy " were flying left, right and centre - didn't quite know why they were saying it but thanks, Adly appreciated it. We had a little tussle with Hostility although none of us had banked and killed a few then dipped out and went to bank! Ready for our next fight vs. Hazard!

120324154204.png

120324155802.png

5362a9.png

After rebanking we all got ready for our next arranged fight which was against Hazard at Sperm Hill, after hopping around a few worlds away from scouts we eventually got a clear world and Hazard rushed in! The fight itself lasted around 10 minutes, both clans were battling it out on the hill before Hazard started to weaken - we took full advantage of this, and started to push them south. After pushing them south we got a regroup at Sperm Hill and had only lost 2 which was pretty impressive. We asked them for another fight and headed round towards the Chaos Altar to boost our prayer points. Hazard were already there getting a regroup there so once again it kicked off. This fight was quite interesting it consisted of a lot of returning from both clans both rushing back and forth, in and out of the Chaos Altar before another clan fancied a piece of the action Activation. The fight then turned into a 3 way cluster and lasted quite a while before again Hippy's friends Hostility came to spam for him, with our loot to think about, we dipped out and went to bank! Thanks for the fights.

120324161932.png

120324161938.png

120324162020.png

120324162100.png

120324162128.png

120324162344.png

120324162730.png

120324162847.png

6ozhtu.png

After the big brawl at Chaos Altar, we arranged another fight with Hazard - all credit to Hazard, they were a very respectful clan tonight and never lied about anything. We again got it organized at Sperm Hill, the fight lasted a record time of 30 seconds before Hostility tried to crash it, we saw spams for Hippy again and dipped to single, I don't think both clans lost anyone even though they chased them all the way East desperate for any kill !! Better luck next time.

2v3na4g.png

Exiled Force logged back in and walked over to Moss Giants after hearing off a reliable source that Activation were in a fight! Considering they love crashing us so much we though we'd pay them a little visit. On the journey there we bumped into xL who were just about to crash it as well, we fought just north of spider village, trying to concentrate on Activation and also a lack of communication we awkwardly split up which gave xL a good chance to take advantage but we weren't ready to give in without a fight.

120324171431.png16kc64l.png

5362a9.png

2v3na4g.png

We regrouped at Moss Giants after our fight against xL and I rushed us straight into the action at vents, it turned into a 4 way fight between us, Activation, Excel and Hazard. We fight lasted a while, each clan dominated there own little sector and stopped anybody entering it. We slaughtered quite a few opponents - happy with our performance we quickly dipped out to bank our spoils.

120324172550.png

120324172652.png

120324172915.png

120324172934.png

120324172943.png

120324172952.png

120324172955.png

120324171431.png

16kc64l.png

After quickly banking our loot and heading straight back out we bumped into Activation just north of the Chaos Altar, they had numbers on us. We strategically rushed onto the portal and defended it clearing white dot after white dot. Both clans put up a good fight but in my opinion we had the upper hand, Activation members started to dip East where we saw that xL were just logging in - ready to crash yet ANOTHER fight. The fight spread out majorly covering the portal and down at the Chaos Altar, with our loot to think about from our fight against Activation we again dipped out leaving xL to run around everywhere spamming cleared.. LOL.

120324173518.png

120324173509.png

120324173608.png

120324173631.png

120324173845.png

5362a9.png

Our last fight was against Hazard at Sperm Hill. We don't have pictures but I will say for this fight, Hazard out returned us and did claim the victory. The fight was a juicy 15 minute return fight, running all around the place with endless waves of people returning but Hazard had the edge. After this, we thought we'd just finish the trip as 3-4 people had to leave (including myself).

A very impressive weekend for Exiled Force, 80 kills with only 17 people is a good effort in my eyes and credit is deserved. Thanks to Activation and xL for crashing every single fight and an even bigger thank you to Hostility for making Hippy known in the pure community! " BLAME ADLY".

Big thank you to Hazard, really respect you guys now and look forward to more fights against you!

If you would like to contact someone about this topic /msg [Thirteen]

If you would like a fun fight / PKRI / prep or mini contact one of the rank team inside #clan-ef

Until next time, Luke.

im4fp1.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gj EF, looks like alot of fun :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

giggle gj on ur trip

Blame hippy, its amazing how much attention i get despite losing my rank months ago im glad that hostility still fears me.

LIKE A ******* BOSS.

Nice topic btw.

cghiz.png

Click my signature