Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Clans

Tyler

With all the clans out that claim to be low level, how many of them are actually low level?

Lets take for instance Scourge* - a good amount of their members are what I would consider low leveled, but they're not a low level clan. They have a member with 94 strength, which I can honestly guarantee is so that they can win wars.

When I think of low level clans I go back to Total Domination - what I would consider to be the first low level clan. I was proud to be apart of them, and have actually looked forward to the return of them (if it so ever happens).

I enjoyed low level clanning, and have been forced to adapt to it, now when I join I'm encountered with mith on a level 40, and 83 combat members with 94 strength.

Discuss, if you're not going to discuss, don't post. I'll be reporting all posts that are irrelevant.

*No flame intended, you just happen to be setting a PERFECT example.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great post. Well, my view on low level clanning is all about fairness. Most pures now a days are 60-90 combat at average. (Just an estimate) When you join a low level clan, you should expect to see everyone around you're combat level, let's say 45-55 combat. Instead, last clan i joined i noticed 70s and 40-50s with 20 defence. When i look at some of the memberlist's now a days, i noticed a wide verity of low level pures, some with 20 defence and some with stats over 80, (60-70 Combat). Please explain how this is fair to the clans with just LOW level pures in a LOW level clan.

Another point i'd like to make is the pking, how the hell are you suppose to surive in the wild with 2 70+ leading 40-50s mixed. If rushed below 20 wild, Explain.

Low lvl clans do not excist, they always accept someone like 20-30 lvls above theri cmb lvl

The last time TD reopened, it only accepted members I think from the 25-35 or 25-30 range (not positive). They wouldn't even let me join on my account that was level ~32. I will always consider them to be one of the only true low level clans. I don't know if you were aiming to say they haven't existed ever, in a while, or now, but they surely do not exist right now.

This is a great post. Well, my view on low level clanning is all about fairness. Most pures now a days are 60-90 combat at average. (Just an estimate) When you join a low level clan, you should expect to see everyone around you're combat level, let's say 45-55 combat. Instead, last clan i joined i noticed 70s and 40-50s with 20 defence. When i look at some of the memberlist's now a days, i noticed a wide verity of low level pures, some with 20 defence and some with stats over 80, (60-70 Combat). Please explain how this is fair to the clans with just LOW level pures in a LOW level clan.

Another point i'd like to make is the pking, how the hell are you suppose to surive in the wild with 2 70s leading 40-50s mixed with 60s. If rushed below 20 wild, Explain.

You don't survive that. I think that low level clans adapted to clan wars when it came up, and haven't unadapted to it. I don't know.. just my opinion on that.

Yeah, it's true, but nothing we can do about it.

There is something you can do about it though, instead of sitting back and claiming to be low level, don't claim it. Either move up to being a med level clan, or kick your higher leveled members. It is a quite simple fix in all honesty.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Low levels clans aren't the same as they used to be. Nowadays its people above 50+ combat, with 20 defence. When I think of low levels I think of pures around 20-40 combat.

Low levels clans aren't the same as they used to be. Nowadays its people above 50+ combat, with 20 defence. When I think of low levels I think of pures around 20-40 combat.

Yeah, now-a-days I think of a low leveled pure as 50+ combat, and have adapted to the way it is, but it just kind of irritates me that TD was a prime clan in its time, and is kind of looked over because these newer "low level" clans have passed what TD did by not sticking to what they claim. As lame as this may seem ;)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I wish more low level clans used bh for wars more often, things would be much better. <_<

All the leaders can discuss a time to go out.. best idea I can think of.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Here I will state all the clans that "state" to be low lvl.

Cv, Cr, S, Cs, Vd.

So here's the big question. Do they have the capability to be called a low-med or even a med clan? The answer is no. The current reqs for each of these "low lvl" clans are 60+. They've risen from when they first started at 40+ or 50+ (Like us).

Most low lvl clans consist the lvls of 50s and mostly 60s. Does all the clan above fit in that category? The answer is yes. Do they have a few 70s, or maybe one 90 in their clan? Yes. Does that mean they are not low lvl? No.

Most low lvl clans have at least a few 70s for the following reasons:

1) They first started out as lvl 40s-50s, eventually training up getting 44 pray or just getting stats make their cb lvl rise.

2) The "low lvl clan" division is small compared to med so it's hard to find minis and often you will need to challenge med clans and that's when 70s are needed.

3) Look at the ml for all those clans above and their cb lvls are all 50 average below, if they truly consisted of more 60s and 70s like you said, then obviously their cb lvl average would be high anywhere from 58-60.

My point being? All clans that are in low lvl eventually grow. You can't expect them to be the same lvls all the time. Do not make hypocritical and false statements about other clans stating they are not low, just b/c you are starting a low lvl clan from scratch. If these clans like you said aren't classified as "low" then the only clans you'll be able to vs will be med. So before you claim a clan that is low or a clan that is med, due some research and then state your reasoning.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Lets take stuff into perspective.

Rs has had some ****** updates with PVP, but good updates in other places of the game. Unlike before, there's more training from pures compared to actualy pking. That's how the whole perspective of low level clans have changed.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

In order to really keep a low level clan, You can't train, and when someone reaches your max levels kick them. Simple as that.

Sorry, didn't think you were as stupid as that.

NO ONE would kick out anyone due to the fact that they trained.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

The level 83 with 94 you state is myself, the only reason that account was added to the memberlist was because my account which I was leading on ("Rewnskepe") was hacked by "Charlie" from Cy, if it hadn't I wouldn't be using it. It just so happens that theyre clans out there which are ALOT worse for having Higher levels than Scourge. Our average combat level is around 45, and we do not have a "mini-team" like most clans. We use whoever is on, at whatever time it is.

On Topic;

The only reason low level clans have these higher members is because of the clan hierachy, high clans like foe/fi/mm/e will not fight mains and cannot compete with each other 24/7 so instead take out the medium levelled clans such as dp / ir / dv - these in turn will not challenge the higher clans for their ranks so hunt lower clans. The people in the lower clans adapt and train, or die. It's simple really...

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Sorry, didn't think you were as stupid as that.

NO ONE would kick out anyone due to the fact that they trained.

o hai there, that's the only way you could keep a true low level clan idiot -.-

I'm not saying anyone would do it. But that's the only true way to keep it a low level clan.

Most people in TD had a main, and never trained their lower account, so they were able to maintain their "low level" really well. Shame they closed.

There is something you can do about it though, instead of sitting back and claiming to be low level, don't claim it. Either move up to being a med level clan, or kick your higher leveled members. It is a quite simple fix in all honesty.

It's much more complicated, unfortunately.

Cv, Cr, S, Cs, Vd.

So here's the big question. Do they have the capability to be called a low-med or even a med clan? The answer is no.

Actually Cv and Cr are both considered as low-med lol.

Though, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter whether a clan considers themselves low or not.

Cv, Cr, S, Cs, Vd.

So here's the big question. Do they have the capability to be called a low-med or even a med clan? The answer is no. The current reqs for each of these "low lvl" clans are 60+. They've risen from when they first started at 40+ or 50+ (Like us).

Most low lvl clans consist the lvls of 50s and mostly 60s. Does all the clan above fit in that category? The answer is yes. Do they have a few 70s, or maybe one 90 in their clan? Yes. Does that mean they are not low lvl? No.

Most low lvl clans have at least a few 70s for the following reasons:

1) They first started out as lvl 40s-50s, eventually training up getting 44 pray or just getting stats make their cb lvl rise.

2) The "low lvl clan" division is small compared to med so it's hard to find minis and often you will need to challenge med clans and that's when 70s are needed.

3) Look at the ml for all those clans above and their cb lvls are all 50 average below, if they truly consisted of more 60s and 70s like you said, then obviously their cb lvl average would be high anywhere from 58-60.

My point being? All clans that are in low lvl eventually grow. You can't expect them to be the same lvls all the time. Do not make hypocritical and false statements about other clans stating they are not low, just b/c you are starting a low lvl clan from scratch. If these clans like you said aren't classified as "low" then the only clans you'll be able to vs will be med. So before you claim a clan that is low or a clan that is med, due some research and then state your reasoning.

How am I making hypocritical statements, if anything you are. You're trying to sit here and claim that all your members and everything have trained since you opened. I'm going through your ML and I'm going to say 15+ of your members can joined Ascendency and other med level clans such as Malice. I notice that Chilly Skill and I Punic I are on the ML, both of which were created and trained before Scourge was thought of (And trust me there are more than just these two accounts). So don't call me a hypocrite and tell me to "due" some research. I said in my post that no flame was intended and that I was just using you as an example, because you were a perfect example. Now you sir, are the hypocrite out of any of us when it comes to this matter.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

o hai there, that's the only way you could keep a true low level clan idiot -.-

I'm not saying anyone would do it. But that's the only true way to keep it a low level clan.

Do you honestly believe that one person having a maxed stat affects the whole clan? There's easily 30 other people in the same clan too.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Do you honestly believe that one person having a maxed stat affects the whole clan? There's easily 30 other people in the same clan too.

Do you honestly think that having that kid in a war with a low level clan honestly wouldnt change the outcome?

The level 83 with 94 you state is myself, the only reason that account was added to the memberlist was because my account which I was leading on ("Rewnskepe") was hacked by "Charlie" from Cy, if it hadn't I wouldn't be using it. It just so happens that theyre clans out there which are ALOT worse for having Higher levels than Scourge. Our average combat level is around 45, and we do not have a "mini-team" like most clans. We use whoever is on, at whatever time it is.

On Topic;

The only reason low level clans have these higher members is because of the clan hierachy, high clans like foe/fi/mm/e will not fight mains and cannot compete with each other 24/7 so instead take out the medium levelled clans such as dp / ir / dv - these in turn will not challenge the higher clans for their ranks so hunt lower clans. The people in the lower clans adapt and train, or die. It's simple really...

Like I said, I've adapted to the way it is now, but I just wish it was the same as before. I'm not trying to flame your clan, so I don't see why you're getting so defensive. But you have brought me to another point, since you have these higher leveled characters for when you fight med leveled clans, what about full outs where these low level clans tend to bring these higher leveled characters?

And referring to your combat average, the next time I join a low level clan I'm going to make up for the level 90 in my clans combat average with someone who meets the reqs, but isn't ranked, bring the average DOWN. Combat average doesn't mean **** ;) We'll just take a look at this screen shot.

k9z0ib.png

AGAIN, no flame intended, don't get so defensive, I'm sorry I'm using examples.

Most people in TD had a main, and never trained their lower account, so they were able to maintain their "low level" really well. Shame they closed.

It's much more complicated, unfortunately.

Actually Cv and Cr are both considered as low-med lol.

Though, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter whether a clan considers themselves low or not.

All your statements are true, and it doesn't matter if they consider themselves low level or not, because half the time they're not respected. Bummer :(

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

tl;dr but it seems nice seeing

(Sun/09:09:27 PM) (|Tyler|) I've got Scourge so riled because everythign I'm stating obviously effects them

(Sun/09:09:28 PM) (|Tyler|) that they're PMing me

which made me lol

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

How am I making hypocritical statements, if anything you are. You're trying to sit here and claim that all your members and everything have trained since you opened. I'm going through your ML and I'm going to say 15+ of your members can joined Ascendency and other med level clans such as Malice. I notice that Chilly Skill and I Punic I are on the ML, both of which were created and trained before Scourge was thought of (And trust me there are more than just these two accounts). So don't call me a hypocrite and tell me to "due" some research. I said in my post that no flame was intended and that I was just using you as an example, because you were a perfect example. Now you sir, are the hypocrite out of any of us when it comes to this matter.

Lol your stating "It wasn't intended to be flaming" When your singling a clan out? How is that not flaming? It's like saying "Hi SD your one of the most s***est clans ever known to man *. * = No flame intended. Even if it is used as an example, it makes the clan look bad and gives a bad rep. If you were going to use it as an example, get permission first before stating your claim. Just like a disclaimer.

You are making a hypocritical statement b/c your expecting ALL LOW LVL CLANS to be like TD where the lvls were 20-30. And your stating S is not low lvl b/c we have one 90 which Frewin has said he has to use b/c his original acc has been hacked (not saying who b/c this isn't the topic for a whole discussion about acc scams). Your basing on your beliefs and liking that all low lvl clans should be 20-30. While your forgetting the fact that all other clans out there, who are not classified as low are 70s-80s.

My point being: There are NO LOW LVL CLANS OUT THERE with 20s-40s. Like Inu said, with the updates on rs, ppl now train their pures more often since it's more flexible. Also, another one of Inu's statement which is true - having a few 70s while the majority (using this as an example) - 48/53 are 50s don't effect the clan at all period.

If you want to go make a clan that is low lvl with a bunch of 20s-40s then go ahead, have a blast. This era it will not last long, you'll still be vsing low lvl clans with 50s-60s since that's the lowest as they go, and you will not change how low lvl clans are today by stating false statements and using random clans as false examples.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--