Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Clans

Tyler

The "level" of a clan is no longer associated with the actual combat levels of it's members, but rather by the overall status of the clan made up by factors such as activity, quality of members, audio communication method and so on, including combat levels. A clan pulling 20 to Saturdays with members in the 70-90 range without vent can be considered 'low level', because they simply cannot compete with clans at a higher niveau than themselves.

I don't really agree with this terminology and believe that 'low-level clan' should actually refer to clans with a low combat level average as it was back up to 2007, but that is simply no longer the case and we should just live with it.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pure world is in a Slump right now alot of great clans have died the past year

DY/M/A/E

^ those are the top 4 that stood out to me the most

but on topic low level clanning is kinda dead Asendency is re-open as a level 20-40 clan but more of team i guess

but when a clan starts out level they have 1 goal set out and it could be STAY low level's forever which you know its not gona last or they can try to grow umm a recent clan veneratio i rember when they first opened with like 7 people ? and where all like level 50s they got better and eventually had 1 of the best f2p mini units in the pure community it just all depends what the leaders want if they want to stay low levels or if they want to actualy try and go places.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl