Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Sunday - FOE makes EOP beg for mercy

Failed Again

idk why you guys wouldint fight us, gj dominating pop/nme ?

the same reason why tlp wont fight foe when we outopt them lol. and if you guys did had the same amount of opts as us, then shame on our scouts for bad information

towards the end of your trip you actually had a couple more than us when we were asking for a fight =/.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same reason why tlp wont fight foe when we outopt them lol. and if you guys did had the same amount of opts as us, then shame on our scouts for bad information

We had 46 at northeast stairs when we were arranging our PKRI. Dissy or Cory was talking to FOE ranks and they said they were going to mass at edge until they had enough (you had 48 already). For some reason your ranks didn't believe us lol.

Can I predict a foe and mm joint venture vs eop soon? Gj

I think if MM wanted to end EOP they would, we can bully them in any server at any game. We got security against their dirty acts like ddosing/hacking forums. We could prob bully FOE as well, depends on the moods and the locs we are given that day. Just don't **** off the Mayhem Makers I guess.

I am against the **** clans that need to ddos's others TS, that just sucks. The battle for that could benefit FOE but nobody is going to willingly team up with FOE, we know how it feels, thats for the weak.

**** u sound so gay right now lawl, all this effort for a game

you actually outnumbered us through your trip, but instead kyle sat at edge telling everyone to log in and hit 50 people or else he wouldn't leave, at around that time we also went to edge to rebank and stuff expecting a fight as dissy was pming dan, but you ended up fighting fi and mm crashing and clearing everything :/

good job on your trip tho, seems like eop got punished.

hate to be a hipster, but mm hated eop first

pfft i beg 2 differ

ye ur right, MM smashed EOP for a year straight, you do it for half a month and claim to be putting the nail in the coffin

okey m8

we hated eop in 2007 lol shut up

capt r u stoop as hells i was sayin we hated eop 1st

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

pfft i beg 2 differ

ye ur right, MM smashed EOP for a year straight, you do it for half a month and claim to be putting the nail in the coffin

okey m8

i think everyone hated EOP first ya dig no one likes that scum show

pfft i beg 2 differ

okey m8

i think everyone hated EOP first ya dig no one likes that scum show

actually you and EOP were butt budies back in old wilderness when you "tried" to end Fatality's trip (MM + EOP) cause they were unstoppable in the F2P server after the war vs eop. I was actually at the Fi trip when this happend lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pp4rroE6N4

but yeah though man I understand why everyone hates them. we dont need that stuff in this community u know.