Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's P2P Sunday

Alcohol

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

fi-1.png

Today Fatality massed up a nice 58 Fatalians ready to make bank. Despite not using TS the whole trip (allowing our members to listen to their choice of music all trip) we managed to keep well organised with great spamming in the friends-chat and had a great trip all round. Thanks to all clans who opposed us today.

screenshot20120402at123.png

UfqJn.jpg

Solo:+#clan-eop- Not the best trip guys but nothing we could have done with NO Ts and every clan pretty much teaming up against us, great ******* job last night

newfatalitybar.png

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png

newfatalitybar.png

fivseop.png

Getting tired of waiting for EOP go to multi, who at this point had taken 30 minutes doing so, we decided to hit the pirates in single to stir things up abit. Logging in just north of them in single strip, we quickly took an advantage making the pirates flee to the south in the hopes of logging out - Fatality was able to get a lot of quick freezes on eop members whilst the other half of their clan fled for safety. (Note: EOP is allowed to tele now? Refer to video(s).)

newfatalitybar.png

fivsfoe.png
&
fivseop.png

After finishing up our feast on EOP in single, we managed to scout FOE at gap and quickly hopped and made our way up through ruins, discovering only around 20 foe members we quickly took the advantage and kill most of them quickly. Whilst killing the remaining FOE members we got word that EOP was south of us at corp possibily attemping to rush us, we quickly took action and turned our attention south towards them and hit them we around 45~ Fatality members in range. Smashing the EOP members and pushing them east we notice that foe had gotten a re-group and came back for another fight, once we started it was quickly crashed by TLP - We called a regroup at mossies and left with our invo's full of loot. Thanks for the fight EOP, Respect to FOE for fighting out opt'd.

newfatalitybar.png

newfatalitybar.png

fivseop.png

After our regroup at edge we headed back out ready for more excitment. Hearing EOP and NPO had a east of sperm, we just couldnt resist. Getting to them as quickly as possible we rushed them from the west banging out quite a few NPO members instantly and gaining the advantage on the hills/higher land. As we began pushing south both FOE and MM rushed the fight so we decided to move east to single and kill what ever pirates remained. Sorry about the crash NPO/

newfatalitybar.png

newfatalitybar.png

fivsfoe.png

Once we were regrouped we headed back out to continue our onslaught - Finding out most clans had ended including EOP, we decided to ask FOE for a respectful PKRI being similar opts - Defending north of dwarves, FOE rushed us from the south and the battle began, Fatality member's tanking & piling skills enabled them to gain a quick # advantage over FOE, and we managed to pushed them towards ruins. Near the end of the fight vs. FOE, MM decided to rush from the north - Realised ours/FOE'S opts matched didnt compare to MM's pulled, we left the battlefield with smiles on our faces, and loot in our inventories. Thanks for the fight FOE - We're not claiming the win due to MM crashing.

newfatalitybar.png

Fatality-thepureleites.png
you're all abos

favaccent.png

Great job Fatality, you went in lastt nightttttt

I came for about an hour had to leave managed to Ko a few EoP though XD haha.

Looking forward to next week, respect to all the clans we fought.

Fi Pride <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

i tried to make a joke but u didnt get it

* mitch edits post *

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> konka

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> edit ur 2nd post

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> i get it now

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> i dont wanna look like an idiot

sprung

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i tried to make a joke but u didnt get it

* mitch edits post *

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> konka

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> edit ur 2nd post

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> i get it now

[21:13] <@[Fi]Mitch> i dont wanna look like an idiot

sprung

ye go fukc urself son

you're all abos

favaccent.png

got em coach. nuff said tbh, yesterday their entire trip was based on kdr and kdr only. well you see how that works now.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.