Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs CP - F2P Prep

Jamie

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Topic made by Ollie btw

nl3c75.png

This Thursday we arranged to have a F2P Prep against CP. After massing for just 30 minutes, FOE pulled 45 compared to CP's 30. Having to drop our numbers did not hinder us in any way though as we managed to successfully pull off two consecutive wins and get the 2-0 up that we were after. These two rounds were on the Classic map and we were based around the eastern flag for the majority of the 2nd round.

FOE decided to defend in the first round at the eastern flag and we held this spot for the majority of the fight, except for when we dragged out west slightly then pushed back into our original DD spot with scims. This push was effective for us and we held the fight with a couple opts more than CP for the rest of the round.

The 2nd round was our attacking round and CP chose to defend in the eastern trees by the jail. We also took control of this round.

2-0 Up.

The 3rd Round was supposed to be a run-in however CP were adamant that they were not going to move from the North Eastern bone. After a bit of discussion at our end, we finally decided to run-in with bows, ignoring the fact they they were actually defending, and clump up around the bone. We then pulled scims and got a few quick KO's however at this point a few of our members had spread.

In the end FOE won 2-1.

2yo6g4y.png

Vids:

2yo6g4y.png

Round 1 Winner Foe

Foe Starting: 28
Cp Starting: 28

Foe Ending: 6
Cp Ending: 0

Round 2 Winner Foe

Foe Starting: 27
Cp Starting: 27

Foe Ending: 21
Cp Ending: 0

Round 3 Winner Cp

Foe Starting: 27
Cp Starting: 27

Foe Ending: 0
Cp Ending: ~20

Final Score: Foe 2 - Cp 1

2yo6g4y.png

As always, thanks for the Prep. A lot our newer members, as well as our experienced, tanked well and held their ground. This won it for us in the first two rounds as they did not get pushed away from our original spot. This was a pretty close prep and we hope to expect more preps in the future.

Thanks for reading :]

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!
kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

My 1st PW topic written up :]

I have enough pc now lol

Was a good prep. Our newer members held their ground well.

Check out my YouTube channel for Pure PK Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoeOllie

Visit http://www.foe-rs.com today to become part of the Final Ownage Elite community

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Til I Die

Nice job Foe. Keep it up. Also nice pull

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj foe, wana fight again once our apps get settled in and train >.>

those lvl 70s are disgusting

Pretty sure we had more low levels lol. Even some of your members said we had a lot of low levels today.

gj foe, wana fight again once our apps get settled in and train >.>

those lvl 70s are disgusting

Pretty sure we had more low levels lol. Even some of your members said we had a lot of low levels today.

That must mean whoever was calling for Foe's side is an absolute monster. :drag:

edit- unless we can runin on a runin round I think we wont be prepping cp, I enjoy the fights when they abide by the rules though.

10pdfkn.jpg

expected, gj foe

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3