Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP's Saturday Easter Eve

`Peter

Alright, let's try to act liek responsible people like I know each and everyone one of you are capable of being.

Good job on your trip Cp.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice trip guys, too bad we didnt see much of u outside of single, maybe next week

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

You guys should watch your own videos again, if this isn't proof enough idk what is lol, you hugged single the entire time and still got dropped like flies. You just couldn't handle us this week, I'm looking forward to next weekend :)

We were fighting you when we had roughly 35 people whilst you had like 51 if I may recall? The fact is you should be grateful we gave you a fight despite being heavily outnumbered. Many previous weeks when we had similar opts or we may have had 5-10 more than you, we either leave you sitting in lobby or hopping to different worlds to escape us. Ocasionally you hit us back then because you had other clans carrying you on their back.

I'm looking foward to next weekend as well, hopefully your pulls stay consistent *cough* :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Alright, let's try to act liek responsible people like I know each and everyone one of you are capable of being.

Good job on your trip Cp.

go suck a **** butt bandit <3

wasn't der, looked fun doe :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

CP is always filled with excuses

stfu already and leave single

lol i think you shud shut up

you never fight corrupt pures now your clan pulls off a fake 2 year anniversary cause they closed this summer and now you have bigg talk cause you managed to peak on 70 (and you ended whit 50 l0l)

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

you never fight corrupt pures now your clan pulls off a fake 2 year anniversary cause they closed this summer and now you have bigg talk cause you managed to peak on 70 (and you ended whit 50 l0l)

We never fight corrupt ******* because you sit in single and it's not worth our time.

K0

last time I checked 50 is more than you pull, but okay mate.

regardless of the pull everytime you see us you flock to single.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

We never fight corrupt ******* because you sit in single and it's not worth our time.

K0

last time I checked 50 is more than you pull, but okay mate.

regardless of the pull everytime you see us you flock to single.

you have no idea how dumb you look nao =[

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Every clan ended with low opts today, MM ended with around 50 as well, so I guess they're an "l0l" too. Just stick to what you know which is making excuses and staying in single 24/7.

2ewgrxw.gif