Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Honour

Fearless

What do you think about clans turning no honour, if the big clans such as MM, Foe, Eop, Fi etc. turned Nh, how would that have an effect on the pure community?

I mean take for example that vid, the person who teleported is a warlord in foe, most of you will know. No action was taken, is this a direction towards becoming Nh?

(This topic is not directed towards anyone, just asking how the hpc's are slowly becoming no honour)..

Every clan you mentioned is already nh, they just pretend they are honor clans. If it comes down to booting a member they care about, they won't.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Every clan you mentioned is already nh, they just pretend they are honor clans. If it comes down to booting a member they care about, they won't.

From what I last heard Foe demoted their HC for 1 iteming and they used to demote/boot for teleporting or rule breaking etc, no action against their newly promoted warlord yet don't expect any to be taken either,

At their trip today after we cleared them they started 1 iteming, Should be interesting to see what action is taken against the people who broke the rules they've demoted a high council for previously.

120410113508.png

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

From what I last heard Foe demoted their HC for 1 iteming and they used to demote/boot for teleporting or rule breaking etc, no action against their newly promoted warlord yet don't expect any to be taken either,

At their trip today after we cleared them they started 1 iteming, Should be interesting to see what action is taken against the people who broke the rules they've demoted a high council for previously.

120410113508.png

probs took to 1 iteming after I got his loot for the 2nd time :ninja:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

who in their right mind would even think about saving their items on a game they play for fun

agree with you, but I guess the answer to that would be a person who does not claim to follow a set rule stopping him from doing this.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

He not Foe on that account btw.

Because a day later he changed his name on his profile and on the forum header? lol

Reminds me of the time Kyle got caught teleporting on his baby pure and then he took it off the memberlist once approached ;p

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

At their trip today after we cleared them 1 iteming, Should be interesting to see what action is taken against the people who broke the rules they've demoted a high council for previously.

120410113508.png

^^

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

The reason why 1 itemers go through with what they do is not because they don't want to lose a dragon dagger, It's because it frustrates the other person because he can get nothing out of it but has to deal with the situation. 1 itemers usually do this out of boredom.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• 1 month later...

honor is dead. but to be honest, i'm not gonna seem cocky or anything, but i stopped teleing 6months... i even use lodestone to tele.. i may not risk much, but i do risk rune scim/2h.. sometimes full rune on my rune pure (i am f2p pker).. you may think.. oh it's only 100k/50k but for me it's a lot to lose as i'm not a rich kid. i usually make little money pking, i pk 100 scim/2h sell > buy swordfish.. then i repeat.. honestly, for me. i never tele anymore..i HATE HATE tele.. i know a lot of people that don't tele anymore. im not only one.

1phz3wx.jpg