Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL verse ef F2P Mini (2-1)

Rajjstility

Excelbanner-1.png

xL claims a victory (2-1) despite the fact that I was being denied of my internet service through all three rounds. Thank You for the fight EF. I hope that next time that you wouldn't do these things. Hope to fight again soon.

Enjoy the Video

Round 1 Victory(proven)I could not shoot through the fights for obvious reasons

242sdht.png

Round 2 Victory(Proven) I could not shoot through the duration of the fights for obvious reasons.

120411172556.png

Round 3 was a loss-Thanks For the Fights-

Excelbanner-1.png

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

cool

if you keep disconnecting, change your ip lol, It's very simple to do, and if you have a static ip you can simply phone your isp and explain to them your situation.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

cool

if you keep disconnecting, change your ip lol, It's very simple to do, and if you have a static ip you can simply phone your isp and explain to them your situation.

I've tried.. Multiple times. They claim it's dynamic every two days but it won't change. I've TRIED.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

cool

I've tried.. Multiple times. They claim it's dynamic every two days but it won't change. I've TRIED.

you can change your ip manually if you have a dynamic ip, there are a ton of vids around showing you how to do this.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png