Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday F2p Pk Trip

Failed Again

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP VS FOE FIGHT (WHERE WE PUSHED TO SINGLE) OVERALL KDR

120414230249.png

CP VS FOE OVERALL KDR FOR FULL TRIP

120414232604.png

C'mon.

Those aren't accurate considering how hard we owned CP today. C'mon, sort out the times lol, those definitely weren't from where we fought you.

All of our fights resulted in wins or owning, we weren't in a losing position in any of them from what I saw

You tried Kyle ;[ Better luck next time man, don't claim the wins ;P

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

CP VS FOE FIGHT (WHERE WE PUSHED TO SINGLE) OVERALL KDR

120414230249.png

CP VS FOE OVERALL KDR FOR FULL TRIP

120414232604.png

C'mon.

Those aren't accurate considering how hard we owned CP today. C'mon, sort out the times lol, those definitely weren't from where we fought you.

All of our fights resulted in wins or owning, we weren't in a losing position in any of them from what I saw

You tried Kyle ;[ Better luck next time man, don't claim the wins ;P

Hold on guys, on our topic there's 6 pages of CP claiming that KDR doesn't prove who won a fight. But as soon as it's in their favour it's definitive proof?

I'm struggling to understand this. Anyone wanna help me?

Good job FOE. As for claims by other clans based upon KDR, lets put it into their own words

Pretty ironic how you guys use the KDR tracker now. I was at all the fights and I don't care what the KDR claims. You could've simply had people giving you kills, or you could edit it.

(Taken from NME's topic in relation to us posting KDR pictures which showed we had the upper hand)

Well done on your trip today, But i think you've tried to pull a fast one with the topic. Nevertheless gj.

I dont find it weird how "Failed again" can talk **** about MM in p2p when FOE wouldnt accept the fullout.

But hes right that these things go in cycles. FOE may rise to no1 soon, or they might not.

Still gj.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Goodjob. Unfortunate our fight was crashed.

Yeah from my POV it seemed that our fight vs you and our fight vs EOP were about even and undecided until crashed...

Fight vs TLP was rawdick though, they had like 5 left ;p

Gj vs MM today btw, it's so funny when clans try to crash and get double penetrated :) foetality #1

You didn't clear us all, we started to run east because of MM which many of our returners ran into MM around 13ports looool. Shame we couldn't get a fight setup, we got 13kills and 16deaths in that fight and you got 13kills and 14deaths, was pretty good seeing as many couldn't attack your mass low levels.

Gj

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Guest bigdickballa42069

I guess you gotta wait to go back to 13 ports till we appear at edge to brainwash your members into thinking you aren't slumping, good job though.

I guess you gotta wait to go back to 13 ports till we appear at edge to brainwash your members into thinking you aren't slumping, good job though.
As if we hide it lmfao. If were slumping so hard feel free to hit us up in p2p m8

Such a shame that the foe I used to respect is doing nothing but going down hill nowadays :\

Gj on your trip though. Looks like you had fun. I hope you guys can get your **** back together because I really enjoyed fighting the clan foe was a few months ago.

when you can compete with someone in both servers, then id suggest talking down on them, otherwise, its not the best of ideas, but then again you're alexwaar lol

good job foe, hopefully we can a good fight next time/today with a clear winner. :thumbsup:

CPPPPPPPPPP HIT US IN P2PPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE

cp? hit some1??? l00l

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Flaming lmfao, I state facts and you call them flames. Signs of insecurity in your clan m8. Not my fault you found a way for FOE to slump this hard, other leaders have come and gone and never done the mess you put the clan in, well done. :thumbsup:

Like the old clique "the truth hurts", now worry about your own members.

getting a bit personal eh? dw mate

foe still pulling as much as mm in p2p and mm spend their entire trips avoiding...what's changed? we had some technical difficulties these past month and soon as we sorted them out we've been doing great as always, and of course clearing mm again as it shud be

FOE > MM, even with this guy as leader haha meow

don't take it so personal big guy, some insecurity? :P:P

We pull more on normal sundays than u did on ur bday

And MM is avoiding you? You say different things on these forums than on your ts lol

Such a shame that the foe I used to respect is doing nothing but going down hill nowadays :\

Gj on your trip though. Looks like you had fun. I hope you guys can get your **** back together because I really enjoyed fighting the clan foe was a few months ago.

mate you lost respect for foe when you joined and got brainwashed by mm, not even a joke

Flaming lmfao, I state facts and you call them flames. Signs of insecurity in your clan m8. Not my fault you found a way for FOE to slump this hard, other leaders have come and gone and never done the mess you put the clan in, well done. :thumbsup:

Like the old clique "the truth hurts", now worry about your own members.

getting a bit personal eh? dw mate

foe still pulling as much as mm in p2p and mm spend their entire trips avoiding...what's changed? we had some technical difficulties these past month and soon as we sorted them out we've been doing great as always, and of course clearing mm again as it shud be

FOE > MM, even with this guy as leader haha meow

don't take it so personal big guy, some insecurity? :P:P

Every sunday topic, MM members post why you don't give us fights and you guys say it's because we have more than you. If you are pulling the same as us, you should have accepted our fullout and given us fights in the wild.

The only times you have even come near us in the wilderness in the past month in p2p is when you expected us to run through a 2 square aperture like at old gate, we're not POP lmfao.

Keep logging out the second you see a pink hat, sitting in edgeville feeding your members lies, and teaming with FI. I'm sure your clan will go far.

P.S. Mods stop deleting my posts where all I do is point out that a clan is claiming false wins.

mate you lost respect for foe when you joined and got brainwashed by mm, not even a joke

l0l FOE really is EOP v2

First with the whole teaming in f2p and claiming false wins with 0.5 KDR's, then claiming that MM brainwashes people. Only 1 more step until ddosing and hacking forums :pirate:

^And that's why we have lost respect for you.

l0l FOE really is EOP v2

First with the whole teaming in f2p and claiming false wins with 0.5 KDR's, then claiming that MM brainwashes people. Only 1 more step until ddosing and hacking forums :pirate:

Cats are cool, and u sir are no cat

Rofsgotem

l0l FOE really is EOP v2

Cats are cool, and u sir are no cat

Rofsgotem

No answer I see.

Idgaf but just thought I would point out how stupid you are: if someone isn't a cat, that doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't cool because there are plenty of other things that are cool. Makes sense why FOE thinks they won all their fights yesterday with that logic lmfao.