Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Iban PKing.

Hidden

Title pretty much says it all.

Just a few clips from my day of PKing on this account for the first time, Iban Pures dominate at this combat bracket, but you do level quickly from HP.

The account 'PoIice' was recovered from me early this morning after turning it from 10hp and 40 magic to what it was in the vid. I thought that I'd finish up the vid with the few clips I had, first time really editing so don't expect a motion pixar.

If you've got any questions about Iban Pures, feel free to send me a message or in #ZU + #Chaotic.

Also expect to see a detailed guide on how to create your own Iban Mauler from me shortly, enjoy.

Yup just a little account to muck around on. It's not new either, Iban Pures have been around for ages.

Yeah I know they existed as stakers back in the day... lost my only like 10M to one haha. Oh the memories...

Don't see them around much anymore. You're actually the only one I've seen in the past couple of years.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Yeah, I haven't seen many around either. There were two twins called Jiggabloo or something, not that long ago, that were Iban Pures but I think they turned their accounts into Gmaulers or something.