Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Niggas goonin niggas while im eating cheezewiz

Foe Joe

hahaha

how was your trip btw?

just saw u spamming "sell your clan" in the midst of 60 foe lol

hahahaha

son of walli

bahaha

f2p prep next friday?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have matched them, your #1 p2p not like you need the extra people to win, but good job none the less
First round was 48v45 not that big of a difference, 2nd was matched 3rd we already had won so why sit 15?

Why not sit a few extra lol? You are considered a top matched opt clan and should WANT to match them lol. We could have kept +3 on FI when we prepped them and smashed them but what's the challenge in that? Sitting does suck but winning knowing you had an advantage on the other team sucks just as bad imo.

Nonetheless gj on your prep

hahaha

how was your trip btw?

hahahaha

son of walli

bahaha

f2p prep next friday?

earn your stripes lad, you couldn't pull enough to prep FOE i'm sorry to say, but if you think you can pull 55, pm me in irc and i'll throw down a 55v55 min with you any day

p.s. p2p matched tourny starts next friday init?

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

hahaha

how was your trip btw?

hahahaha

son of walli

bahaha

f2p prep next friday?

earn your stripes lad, you couldn't pull enough to prep FOE i'm sorry to say, but if you think you can pull 55, pm me in irc and i'll throw down a 55v55 min with you any day

so now that Fi has disappeared for perhaps another 3 years if they don't close before then, does this mean you're finally going to compete with MM/EOP in F2P again? looking forward to it since you're so confident about your pulls, tomorrow is f2p yeh?

ps. 105 man ML and 40 man pulls to F2P, I know you're 13 but when I was 13 I did matrices n ****, so i'm pretty sure you can do the math there

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Should have matched them, your #1 p2p not like you need the extra people to win, but good job none the less
First round was 48v45 not that big of a difference, 2nd was matched 3rd we already had won so why sit 15?

You are considered a top matched opt clan and should WANT to match them lol.

We are the most top matched opt clan but 50v50 is 50v50. If it were my choice I would have matched.

10pdfkn.jpg

You are considered a top matched opt clan and should WANT to match them lol.

We are the most top matched opt clan but 50v50 is 50v50. If it were my choice I would have matched.

this. i personally sat myself first round to make the opts a bit closer.

surprising pull tbh. thought fi was going to outpull us. hopefully our pull 2day will transfer to tomorrow.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

hahaha

how was your trip btw?

hahahaha

son of walli

bahaha

f2p prep next friday?

so now that Fi has disappeared for perhaps another 3 years if they don't close before then, does this mean you're finally going to compete with MM/EOP in F2P again? looking forward to it since you're so confident about your pulls, tomorrow is f2p yeh?

ps. 105 man ML and 40 man pulls to F2P, I know you're 13 but when I was 13 I did matrices n ****, so i'm pretty sure you can do the math there

LOL solo thinks eop are competing in f2p, aww poor lilguy xx

hahaha

how was your trip btw?

hahahaha

son of walli

bahaha

f2p prep next friday?

worse thing is eop hasn't competed in f2p for ages now, hence the resort to ddosing, hacking, etc...lol pot v3??

this is why 5 of your members have left to foe in the past month, sorry guy but the way things are looking you won't be pulling even 40 to f2p soon.

personally, 40 to f2p for foe was a despicable low but easily explained, what is your reason for pulling 30 last sunday or the sunday before?

anyways obviously avoided my offer for a f2p prep...good luck competing with your members knowing that their leaders are scared to fight foe/fi in both servers, and can't compete with mm for lack of pull.

"good luck saturday" :teehee:

now get off foe's topic scrub lol

would have liked to see the results if it was matched but w/e

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

would have liked to see the results if it was matched but w/e

positive it wouldn't of varied, the fact we had 3 more people first round made foe members lazy.

tryhard faces activated 2nd round and it felt too easy

fi agreed to a 50v50 min...i'm tired of clans agreeing to these minimum and not honoring it as we always have. we dropped for them round 1 and 2, not 3 tho

anyways, looking forward to this p2p tournament though :P

shall we just say fk the tourny and prep next friday for #1?

You talk the talk...

Log started: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:46:02 Eastern Standard Time

(18:46:02) <[Foe]Joe> Cory

(18:46:08) <[TLP]Cory> ?

(18:46:18) <[Foe]Joe> p2p prep for next friday?

(18:47:50) <[TLP]Cory> the tourny is gonna start next week isnt it

(18:48:14) <[Foe]Joe> what tourny

(18:49:32) <[TLP]Cory> p2p tourny

(18:49:50) <[Foe]Joe> so what is it just matched?

(18:49:59) <[TLP]Cory> mhm

(18:50:01) <[Foe]Joe> any minimum amount of pppl

(18:50:03) <[Foe]Joe> ?

(18:50:09) <[TLP]Cory> 40 i think

(18:50:13) <[Foe]Joe> nice

(18:50:25) <[Foe]Joe> if we pair up u wanna agree on 50+?

(18:51:21) <[TLP]Cory> possibly

(18:53:10) <[Foe]Joe> ok sex kitten

Log ended: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:53:51 Eastern Standard Time

10pdfkn.jpg

Was disappointed that you couldn't match in any rounds, we've always gone below the Min Cap rule to ensure a fair fight to other clans. Today was 420 and most of Fi are american teenagers playing real life today which damaged our pull. You probably would of still beat us today, looked like we were outperformed despite being outnumbered, so good job.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png