Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

On A Scale 1-10 How Mad?

Ari

yet another cut off video , when you had to go we cleared you. ;p

I doubt that considering you had about 27-28 people, half of those were at edgeville gearing up trying to return and we still had 30+ in that fall in + we cleared you 3-4 times in that video and you can't even deny that because it's very clear. The only people left on that battlefield were your mains and not even that could stop us so keep trying.

lol 4 times? you forgot the part where we cleared u at 18 ports , corp , vents ne mossies and the return fight :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yet another cut off video , when you had to go we cleared you. ;p

I doubt that considering you had about 27-28 people, half of those were at edgeville gearing up trying to return and we still had 30+ in that fall in + we cleared you 3-4 times in that video and you can't even deny that because it's very clear. The only people left on that battlefield were your mains and not even that could stop us so keep trying.

120421184355.png

5-10 minutes after you 'had to go'.

What is that 15 people? Do you expect me to believe that 15 CP cleared 30+ Zenith r0fl. I heard you took that screenie real quick and logged out and went to random worlds while we were up north trying to get you away from single r0fl.

You cleared us though right? The pic kinda shows that. The CC count shows you had less than 30.

& if you're interested in knowing what actually happened:

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif