Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination

-Austin-

efbanner5.png

Today EF set out on a Sunday trip with high expectations. We peaked at 19 i think. Not really sure cba checking. Anyways we killed clans and did a fun little F2P gwas. YEAH MAYNE

Our first bit of action was catching Chaotic off guard. They hopped at the maze. Well not in it, but on the maze hill thing. We went over there and sure enough the white dots started popping up. Free rune scims for all! :dotfire:

After killing the green peoplez we went back in maze and defended. Ch came back to the maze. They rushed in, we held our random middle of nowhere dd spot and took a good bit of Ch's numbers with our range. When a clear advantage was shown, we pushed down with our scimitars and killed the rest of them. As the last chaotic member fled maze, Hostility rushed in.

After that, we heard T5, xL, Ch, and Dutchies were fighting north of mossies. The first thing that came to mind was the thought of not buying return sets ever again. The loot was so beautifully laid out, perfect and asking to be gathered up by a clan of purple. That's what we did. We rushed in, killed everyone. MADE BANK.

Ok. Then xL got a regroup at mossies and rushed us at this lava tip thing. We killed um ez. They also spammed off pink. There were like 6-7 T5 kids in pink capes sniping us. We killed everyone then went to piper while xL rged.

xL went back into multi so we rushed them again. We banged them out. Like it was 1bang city holy ****. Like it was bad. We had close to the same and cleared up in no time at all. We basically smacked everyone around today.

Thanks to everyone who gave us fights. I got the bank l00t. Oh yeah, and look at this sexy ass kdr.

1335124570__efsundaykdr.png

Today's Youtube Videos displaying the action that commenced today!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

aww i missed this trip looked ownage as usual.

l2turn your phone on nub we called you like 10 times

Its off for a reason :thumbsup: don't want my irl friends begging me for my uni work i have like 4 more lab reports due for tomorrow i better get the **** off this forum god dame why did i choose to study science :down:

cghiz.png

Click my signature

gj

i rofled so hard @ Trile sayin EOP rushed them XD

that was just Hi

haha

red:eopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

hahaha

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png