Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs New Pure Order P2P Prep - 2-1!

Dunking

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l0l

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

And its like this boys and girls you can add an extra 3 pages of flame to our Sunday topics because you just cant compete like you used to but at the end of the day we peaked 34 you peaked 22 we won you lost.

Morris Please be on for the P2P Matched opts Tourney so i can personally smash your face in.

~ Sorry if i made any person apart of NPO's community mad with my post ~

If you want it changed please Visit http://zenith-rs.com/forums/ register and message Zack why my post should be changed thank you.

no wdf dont pm me

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

And its like this boys and girls you can add an extra 3 pages of flame to our Sunday topics because you just cant compete like you used to but at the end of the day we peaked 34 you peaked 22 we won you lost.

Morris Please be on for the P2P Matched opts Tourney so i can personally smash your face in.

If you want it changed please Visit http://zenith-rs.com/forums/ register and message Zack why my post should be changed thank you.

I'm pretty sure we won't fight considering the rules stated that it will be based on were your recruitment topic is. Were a mpc and clearly your a hpc.

Dunking your gay irl

ot: nice job after 2nd round i lost connection.

are u mad? we're just going to rape u in that tourny and make you lose hope like we did every other prep

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

I'm pretty sure we won't fight considering the rules stated that it will be based on were your recruitment topic is. Were a mpc and clearly your a hpc.

Dunking your gay irl

are u mad? we're just going to rape u in that tourny and make you lose hope like we did every other prep

You act as if you doing good is going to last forever :].

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Dunking your gay irl

kk inb4 the reserve happens.

Retired.

Dunking your gay irl

kk inb4 the reserve happens.

you mean reverse? l0l

z

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

gj but how does npo pulls 46 to sunday and 22 to a prep just wondering

The time. We have a lot of GMT members that are tired and wan't to get off, as well as PST/MST that have school/work.

PK Trips are at a more reasonable time.

We pulled 32 to our last prep vs TLP anyways, not a big deal.

newsigskullguns.png

Was a really fun prep! I don't quite understand the argument of toxic wingz. It was a matched prep.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Dunking your gay irl

Enjoy it while it lasts.

What do you mean enjoy while it lasts?

Summer even hasn't started. Your lucky half our original ranks arnt as active as we want to be or we would be pulling consistent 60's. Hopefully you shape up by then, getting tired of the lack of competition

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Dunking your gay irl

Enjoy it while it lasts.

What do you mean enjoy while it lasts?

Summer even hasn't started. Your lucky half our original ranks arnt as active as we want to be or we would be pulling consistent 60's. Hopefully you shape up by then, getting tired of the lack of competition

You'd be pulling 60 for less than a month, and then start doing bad again. That's Zenith's life story.

It's funny you would say 'lack of competition' because there's plenty of other clans to fight...?

Hopefully you don't lose your thunder by the summer :]

newsigskullguns.png