Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs EOP P2P Prep

Society

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh theres too much flame, yes you have superior matched clan wars skills in p2p vs eop, but who doesnt

eop x2 you in le wilderness...

Well... Nme doesn't :mellow:

ty4prep

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Thanks for the fun, goodjob on the first round, i had atleast fun, but sadly the main callers got both ddosed.

Respect.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

dunno y there was so much flame at the prep + in the topic, or why you rushed us while we were sitting + were unprepared in round 3, but if beating us in a p2p prep means that much to you i guess i should be flattered

thanks for the prep ;p

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

dunno y there was so much flame at the prep + in the topic, or why you rushed us while we were sitting + were unprepared in round 3, but if beating us in a p2p prep means that much to you i guess i should be flattered

thanks for the prep ;p

There's no flame at all in the topic.

There was minimal flame in game, a little at the end for the fun of competition. Nothing too bad, as we said, we're playing runescape =p.

Winning a P2P prep against you means nothing to me, I've beaten your clan 30 times in a row back in Havoc. Don't flatter yourself ;^P

Thanks for the prep though.

thanks for the prep ;p

I don't know what prep you went to o_O

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Sucks that EOP and their pulls are getting out of our reach, their 30 pulls don't satisfy my members anymore =/

I guess we will pass the torch onto you Frenzy until EOP somehow pick their game up and are worthy of being slammed by us again.

Anyways Gj

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Sucks that EOP and their pulls are getting out of our reach, their 30 pulls don't satisfy my members anymore =/

I guess we will pass the torch onto you Frenzy until EOP somehow pick their game up and are worthy of being slammed by us again.

Anyways Gj

hay man thx xP

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Anyways Gj

hay man thx xP

NO PROB M8T

you're all abos

favaccent.png