Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destruction Unofficial

DwayneSiik

Successful topic is successful, In ts3 while we were making this ****** topic we all had estimates on how many low life keyboard warriors would post on this.

We used gfx from a clan that took my name in 2010 that was also lead by our current leader.

ty for laughs guys and the 5m I won because i was closest to how many retards got trolled on the first page.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

How can you be so bad Siik ? u make a topic just to flame another clan ur pathetic

drawdee dont post on my topics, I lost a lot of respect for you.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Goodluck with your clan but you're already making enemies?

Ty.Enemies are fun they help give more action which equals more fun

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

Successful topic is successful, In ts3 while we were making this ****** topic we all had estimates on how many low life keyboard warriors would post on this.

We used gfx from a clan that took my name in 2010 that was also lead by our current leader.

ty for laughs guys and the 5m I won because i was closest to how many retards got trolled on the first page.

Nah, /query Soniqs on IRC because you're using his gfx and site without permission.

How can you be so bad Siik ? u make a topic just to flame another clan ur pathetic

What the **** are you gonna do if i post on your topic you ugly little ******* *****, ill rip your ******* ball sack of you ******* bonk eyed little **** ******* 17 year old ******* virgin *******.

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

What the **** are you gonna do if i post on your topic you ugly little ******* *****, ill rip your ******* ball sack of you ******* bonk eyed little **** ******* 17 year old ******* virgin *******.

How can i put this.... You seem highly upset lolol

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

How can i put this.... You seem highly upset lolol

HAHA thats realy funny u **** ugly *****, come talk to me on ts soon u skinny little rat

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy