Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for low lvl f2p clan

Acid-Sun

4-29-12.png

Hey, I'm Acid Sun and I'm looking for a low leveled clan as you can see. The type of clan I am looking for is f2p as I am not buying members anymore and I just want a group of people to pk with. I have been in the pure clanning world for a long time and I know what I want out of a clan.

I don't really care about PCL or other clan events that just cause a bunch of flaming and hatred between clans. What I am interested in is a clan that pks a lot, for fun, not profit, minis are cool but I would rather not minis outweigh the time pking random teams or whatever. I hope to make some good friends in this clan if I do find one I am looking for. I am also knowledgeable with all the pking calls like fall in and hugging and blah blah blah.

Currently I am training to 70 range and 60 strength in f2p so those are the closest skills I will be willing to get to join a clan and I would prefer not being out lvled by a bunch of lvl high 60s and 70s, other pures around my combat lvl would be nice, my combat lvl right now is 47 and should be around 50 fairly soon.

Thanks for your time guys.

e81z7c.jpg

Ascent would be the perfect match for you. Stop by in our IRC channel #Ascent and pm anyone of us for some more information.

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

check out #ascent

they are the only good lpc nowadays

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

You're going to Love Ascent.

We prioritize pking over CW at any time and in fact you could count the number of times we've CW'd on one hand.

We pk weekly and on the weekends. Sine the summer is coming we are going to be increasing activity on weekdays and having a blast.

Stop by and drop an intro my man!

regisv.png

• 2 weeks later...