Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Closure of #Dutchies

Harrie

The past 5 months have been the greatest of my runescape career. I've had so much fun and learned a lot by leading this clan. A lot of people will think a clan/team are only successful when they stay open for a long time. But I'm proud of what we have achieved. We have shown that us 4rns are experienced warrers and we have let official clans **** in their pants cause they lost to some 4rn team wearing wooden shoes.

The times of having 5 mini's a day and pulling 28 to preps is over. We always tried to have as much fun as we could. And remember, it's just a game, we didn't take the mini's so serious and just ****** around abit. The staff just couldn't find more potention to keep the team open, that coming together with people becoming unloyal and flaming between members.

I know there are people thinking we were IP leakers or ddoser, the staff of Dutchies never but NEVER leaked any IP to another clan. I know some NME members say yeah it's lead by CP members.

[WAR]Rickje: I didn't think I would ever say this(I'm NME myself) but: I've had a great time with CP members.

Sorry if my English isn't the best, I'm just a 15 years old 4rn and I'm still learning.

Just keep in mind: You aint much if you aint Dutch, wooden shoes pride.

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Ben said, one of the better country clans/teams to have existed

Hope you guys have memories you can take away from your time with #Dutchies. There are alot of dutchies in NME who were in dutchies at one point I believe, so its a shame for them also.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Dutchies toch :( maar ja je hebt het goed gedaan Harrie ;) wel done

<3

TT3eeVB.gif

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

dutchies leadership: fat kid aka man boobs, forehead and ginger

l0l

TT3eeVB.gif