Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Sunday Trip | 5/6/2012 | GWAS

Tayyab-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dat pirate ship, slowly sinkin...

The hatred pulling 15s and closing after a month :confused:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

gratz on the positive kdr

and the 45 pull

reaching new heights

hopefully fo can get to positive kdr's sometime soon, seems like you've been posting "victory" topics over MM for the past 3 weeks with negative kdr and overall just embarassing yourselves :\

keep sellin it son

then you saw our last 2 and realized you just completely embarassed yourself

90/2 = 45

btw nice having pk regular k/d boost lmfao - desperate at its finest bruv, then even trying to LIE about it LOL

jesus, no wonder those 7 eop kids love foe so much, knowing what they came from lol

really? because the last 2 saturdays you posted topics of you "clearing" mm when the kdr in those fights was like .4 :P

and idk why 7 people you're talking about, but i guess one clans trash is another clans treasure ;p

Yeah you'd know that lol you took archryda and soft pillow :teehee:

yeh soft pillow was clearly foe's trash, he was only your warlord and was responsible for most of your youtube recruits :P

as for archryda, yeh the kid is trash, thats why he ended up in fi

and to my knowledge the only ex-eop in foe is junior who left because he got flamed for being out of range 24/7 on trips and rushing clans by himself, and i hear hes council in foe now or something? :P

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

gratz on the positive kdr

and the 45 pull

reaching new heights

hopefully fo can get to positive kdr's sometime soon, seems like you've been posting "victory" topics over MM for the past 3 weeks with negative kdr and overall just embarassing yourselves :\

keep sellin it son

then you saw our last 2 and realized you just completely embarassed yourself

90/2 = 45

btw nice having pk regular k/d boost lmfao - desperate at its finest bruv, then even trying to LIE about it LOL

jesus, no wonder those 7 eop kids love foe so much, knowing what they came from lol

really? because the last 2 saturdays you posted topics of you "clearing" mm when the kdr in those fights was like .4 :P

and idk why 7 people you're talking about, but i guess one clans trash is another clans treasure ;p

Yeah you'd know that lol you took archryda and soft pillow :teehee:

yeh soft pillow was clearly foe's trash, he was only your warlord and was responsible for most of your youtube recruits :P

as for archryda, yeh the kid is trash, thats why he ended up in fi

and to my knowledge the only ex-eop in foe is junior who left because he got flamed for being out of range 24/7 on trips and rushing clans by himself, and i hear hes council in foe now or something? :P

No, junior is a elite.

good job on ur trip

and i pretty sure we gwased u at maze? when u guys fight pop lol.

^why do you pretend you're still in MM? is being in Fi really that embarassing? lol

What a witty comment, shame you couldn't respond to the statement i made. Na not really, i'm sure it's not as embarrassing as being in Eop; pulling 30's and claiming to be pulling more, ddosing/hacking to gain an unfair advantage and then getting slumped. You're the only person with some form of intellect in Eop due to you being a law student yet you're still deluded. I find it funny how all you Eop members put on a facade to try and cover how terrible you guys are actually doing. Keep posting on PW, PW battles are the only battles you're going to be winning so keep it up, doesn't negate the fact how far your clan has dropped. From aspiring and self proclaiming to be #1 to pulling 32s to p2p pk trips, oh how the mighty have fallen. Don't bother going grammar nazi on me either, you spelt embarrassing wrong

titanj.png

^why do you pretend you're still in MM? is being in Fi really that embarassing? lol

What a witty comment, shame you couldn't respond to the statement i made. Na not really, i'm sure it's not as embarrassing as being in Eop; pulling 30's and claiming to be pulling more, ddosing/hacking to gain an unfair advantage and then getting slumped. You're the only person with some form of intellect in Eop due to you being a law student yet you're still deluded. I find it funny how all you Eop members put on a facade to try and cover how terrible you guys are actually doing. Keep posting on PW, PW battles are the only battles you're going to be winning so keep it up, doesn't negate the fact how far your clan has dropped. From aspiring and self proclaiming to be #1 to pulling 32s to p2p pk trips, oh how the mighty have fallen. Don't bother going grammar nazi on me either, you spelt embarrassing wrong

what a witty too long to read paragraph, shame you couldn't respond to the question i asked, which is why you still pretend to be in MM on these forums, lol.

as for the rest of your textwall that i briefly skimmed, i believe the saying goes "form is temporary, class is permanent." Thats why i'm not concerned about our temporary decrease in pulls, i heard we pulled 58 on saturday and 45 on sunday which was a big improvement on the past 2 weeks, so i wouldn't be suprised to see us back on top of fi in a matter of 2-3 weeks.

As for Fi, you've proven time and time again you're unable to sustain any sort of high rank past when your initial momentum ends, so i guess for now i'll just kick back and wait for it to unfold.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png