Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Have A Low Level Pure Account?

DroPker

Hi guys in a way this might be clan recruitment but i dont have any graphics or website to post for that section, but my name is Dro Pker and im currently in the making of a LPC multi clanning allowed clan. Interested in joining or leading? If youd kindly give me a pm on IRC id love to tell you the experience i have and the past clans ive been in and ranks ive had. Everyone seems to be making lpc's so i want to give it a try and i have some leaders in clans who are willing to help but i need a few more. Thanks guys!

Join #Sabotage bro, we have a couple open rank spots, trust me I lead #Onslaught before merging with Activation to make Sabotage and that **** is hard by yourself especially if you're buying a Ts3 or site. Better to help out a new clan especially if you're a dedicated and intelligent leader. We'd love to have you on the team, http://w11.zetaboards.com/Rs_Sabotage/index/ if interested. Otherwise goodluck man leading a clan is a great accomplishment and can be alot of fun!

screenshot20120711at333.png

yea, id like to say im pretty skilled myself not trying to be cocky but, i agree with everything you said griffin, with ts3, and the challenge, but tbh, i like the challenge and right now, today was a great day recruiting.

Join #Mercy mate! Ur leadership and skills would work well with us :)

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

Join #Sabotage bro, we have a couple open rank spots, trust me I lead #Onslaught before merging with Activation to make Sabotage and that **** is hard by yourself especially if you're buying a Ts3 or site. Better to help out a new clan especially if you're a dedicated and intelligent leader. We'd love to have you on the team, http://w11.zetaboards.com/Rs_Sabotage/index/ if interested. Otherwise goodluck man leading a clan is a great accomplishment and can be alot of fun!

You didn't really merge with activation though, just Marcus and Siik :s

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Yeah and I can honestly say I'm so happy the rest of Activation didn't come lol.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Yeah and I can honestly say I'm so happy the rest of Activation didn't come lol.

The funniest part about this is that you missed out on the good part of Activation, Marcus didn't do jack compared to BvG and whatnot.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

• 3 weeks later...