Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs Zenith P2P Tournament Prep

TheGodKing

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iSlow Burnz stop trying lilguy

OT: Looking very easy, better luck next time z. :rofl:

Glad you changed your avatar, that **** was disturbing. Is CP in this tourny btw?

Like my new avatar? Was Zenith at the f2p tourny btw? :whistling:

Zenith can say you brought invites all they want, in the end that means they got slammed by randoms. Good luck in the losers bracket Zenith.

your in CP

you have nowhere to talk, your complete garbage.

gj Frenzy looked quick and easy!

slower than cp ;) besides why aren't you in this!

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

zenith still going on? damn

your **** , you know the best part about when you left was that when I heard you left, the person i was talking to said:

yeah we had a person leave today, it was skulleds but he was **** so it didn't matter.

I was reading your "flame" war against brayden and he pointed out that you left zenith cuz you had no future in it because you sucked, and thats 100% true lmfao.

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

your **** , you know the best part about when you left was that when I heard you left, the person i was talking to said:

yeah we had a person leave today, it was skulleds but he was **** so it didn't matter.

I was reading your "flame" war against brayden and he pointed out that you left zenith cuz you had no future in it because you sucked, and thats 100% true lmfao.

o you seem mad. Besides if I was so "bad" why was ryan so desperate to get me back? I have no future in zenith because nobody does. zenith sucks.

Btw this was on teamspeak last night:

<23:38:55> "52 Pray": I was going to rejoin but josh ****** that up

<23:39:22> "iSlow_Burnz": :/ u were a good member i would be mad

<23:39:25> "iSlow_Burnz": if i were u too

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

o you seem mad. Besides if I was so "bad" why was ryan so desperate to get me back? I have no future in zenith because nobody does. zenith sucks.

It's just my opinion, I thought you were a good member because you came to most events + Weekend trips so I don't regret what I said.

2ewgrxw.gif

It's just my opinion, I thought you were a good member because you came to most events + Weekend trips so I don't regret what I said.

You aren't the only rank who said I was a good member.

Members of zenith calling me ****, but ranks seem to think otherwise.

I'm pretty new to clanning but I think I'm doing just fine.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Look at all the excuses from zenith

you got smashed get over it

I remember you, the guy who had excuses coming out of his ass on my Saturday topic :teehee:

Nice pull, gj.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Look at all the excuses from zenith

you got smashed get over it

I remember you, the guy who had excuses coming out of his ass on my Saturday topic :teehee:

Nice pull, gj.

I apologize for my retardation but I was trying to be loyal to my former klen

lel

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

Dr Camel

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=535

Lol Im 1 Def

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=537

Priula is Rino and he's been with Frenzy longer than I have. Can't wait for your next excuse.

^

Other news goodjob Frenzy, you guys dud work and i cant wait to see the next.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

KO

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

KO

A bit late considering a someone whose actually quality in zenith told me I was a good member

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

guys please get on topic of the steamroll best out of 5 we have up as a topic and stop jacking each other off lil guys lols

l0l next time don't have a retard come in last second giving you and opt advantage, I'm surprised we even won a round with our main caller getting hit off each round. Good luck with Foe I'm sure you'll have a chance lol.

2ewgrxw.gif