Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs Zenith P2P Tournament Prep

TheGodKing

guys please get on topic of the steamroll best out of 5 we have up as a topic and stop jacking each other off lil guys lols

l0l next time don't have a retard come in last second giving you and opt advantage, I'm surprised we even won a round with our main caller getting hit off each round. Good luck with Foe I'm sure you'll have a chance lol.

L0L too bad we redid that round for you crybabies, im surprised you even consider your main caller to have a significant role when he just insults your members ability to pile and tank whenever you start losing each round. come on slow burnz, face reality: Zenith was never meant to be anything in matched, organized fights like these. At least not with this leadership, give your members a real good leader and they'd actually be able to compete vs tlp/foe in P2P, sad to say but true as well xP

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zenith still going on? damn

your **** , you know the best part about when you left was that when I heard you left, the person i was talking to said:

yeah we had a person leave today, it was skulleds but he was **** so it didn't matter.

I was reading your "flame" war against brayden and he pointed out that you left zenith cuz you had no future in it because you sucked, and thats 100% true lmfao.

KO

A bit late considering a someone whose actually quality in zenith told me I was a good member

God you are retarded. Congratz one member in zenith gave you a compliment. No one else will. You are an idiot, and you were not a good member. The only clan you actually have a future in is XL. Thats where people like you belong.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

your **** , you know the best part about when you left was that when I heard you left, the person i was talking to said:

yeah we had a person leave today, it was skulleds but he was **** so it didn't matter.

I was reading your "flame" war against brayden and he pointed out that you left zenith cuz you had no future in it because you sucked, and thats 100% true lmfao.

KO

A bit late considering a someone whose actually quality in zenith told me I was a good member

God you are retarded. Congratz one member in zenith gave you a compliment. No one else will. You are an idiot, and you were not a good member. The only clan you actually have a future in is XL. Thats where people like you belong.

One member?

HAHAHA.

What rank are you in zenith anyways?

O:

"52 Pray - Good active member who recently joined. You really do make a good part of our community. You represent us on Pure Warfare, and essentially defend us an any perspective. Your a smart guy, you could go really far. Keep up the activity, and keep up the efforts. ~ Josh"

From when I was promoted to proud member

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

guys please get on topic of the steamroll best out of 5 we have up as a topic and stop jacking each other off lil guys lols

l0l next time don't have a retard come in last second giving you and opt advantage, I'm surprised we even won a round with our main caller getting hit off each round. Good luck with Foe I'm sure you'll have a chance lol.

L0L too bad we redid that round for you crybabies, im surprised you even consider your main caller to have a significant role when he just insults your members ability to pile and tank whenever you start losing each round. come on slow burnz, face reality: Zenith was never meant to be anything in matched, organized fights like these. At least not with this leadership, give your members a real good leader and they'd actually be able to compete vs tlp/foe in P2P, sad to say but true as well xP

You're a 1 Server clan and you almost lost to us, so you can't really say that we're not meant to be anything in matched lol. Of course we have some work to do, every clan does (besides foe maybe lol). You're in a different clan so you can say anything you want about our callers just like I can say you're a bad caller, but just know that you had a huge advantage in this prep and still almost managed to loose. Good luck in the future.

2ewgrxw.gif

KO

One member?

HAHAHA.

O:

"52 Pray - Good active member who recently joined. You really do make a good part of our community. You represent us on Pure Warfare, and essentially defend us an any perspective. Your a smart guy, you could go really far. Keep up the activity, and keep up the efforts. ~ Josh"

Congratz, armin is retarded. If that was from logan/ryan/99 it might have meant something.

And by the way, i'm old school :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

KO

One member?

HAHAHA.

O:

Congratz, armin is retarded. If that was from logan/ryan/99 it might have meant something.

And by the way, i'm old school :thumbsup:

Ryan said the same thing l0l

ryan tried to get me to come back to zenith after I left saying I was a good member

Pls quit talking now

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

You're a 1 Server clan and you almost lost to us, so you can't really say that we're not meant to be anything in matched lol. Of course we have some work to do, every clan does (besides foe maybe lol). You're in a different clan so you can say anything you want about our callers just like I can say you're a bad caller, but just know that you had a huge advantage in this prep and still almost managed to loose. Good luck in the future.

You're a ****** clan who uses excuses to make up for your losses. Just know that I've been in your clan and have experienced your calling, as well as have a few ranks beg me to lead your P2P trips for you (which I turned down due to going on a PK trip with Fatality instead). You have no knowledge of how our calling works, therefor your opinion is null. Obviously clans have work to do, most can only improve from where they stand, but you ignored my point of you guys having great members who have good levels/gear, but god awful leadership that couldn't call Duval's work number. Just know that you guys have a huge advantage in most of your preps, but you are ignorant of it and neglect it due to your pitiful leadership.

BTW, I can't take your clan seriously when you lost a rivalry to IR. In my experiences in clans, I've never been in a clan that lost it's rivalry to IR, when you can surpass IR's level without being a merged clan, then I will take you seriously. Until next time pals from CD/MG/Z

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Zenith slumping hard mates, could this be the end? L0000l

u might wana change ur sig if u want to be taken seriously

I wouldn't be "L0000l" ing anyone considering HI outpulled you today:S

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I "use" to have respect for you, Hi got a member base boost? - must be new to pure clanning mate ;)

Slow burnz doesnt even have a mic xD xP ;P P; ;^'P

Funiest thing.. he does. ;)

On topic - Good job frenzy, It could've gone either way was a good prep in my eyes, I'm not to sure why were flaming each other - but whats to be expected with cp fueling the fire. ;) - Hope to have future preps with you people.

Everyone please takes this game 100% less seriously and you'll have fun like me ;)

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

(12:06:39) <@rino> .clan priula

(12:06:39) -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Priula is in Frenzy Rs | Members: 53 | Average combat: 97.3/106.19 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/frenzyrs :: http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?act=idx

smartestmember.jpg

I "use" to have respect for you, Hi got a member base boost? - must be new to pure clanning mate ;)

On topic - Good job frenzy, It could've gone either way was a good prep in my eyes, I'm not to sure why were flaming each other - but whats to be expected with cp fueling the fire. ;) - Hope to have future preps with you people.

Everyone please takes this game 100% less seriously and you'll have fun like me ;)

If you don't understand why I hate zenith then you clearly haven't heard my side of the story. Whether or not they had a member base boost, zenith still got outpulled.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

If you don't understand why I hate zenith then you clearly haven't heard my side of the story. Whether or not they had a member base boost, zenith still got outpulled.

And who still walked away with the win, we did. Congratulation people can mass all they want, it doesn't mean they have quality. Could you actually post back, when you have a constructive argument to talk on. :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png