Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Friday ft. Fullout vs Mains [46vs70]

Milky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job, how'd you find such a large group of mains? that's assuming its not an official clan, correct me if i'm wrong. seems like it was a pretty fun event.

A runescape forum clan. Probbaly 60% without food judging by their performance.

Goodjob Eop!

Nah it was soft pillow ex-eops fanclub lol he makes commentary vids, was an event to bring in many apps

he did it for foe as well, and you didn't seem to have a problem, I don't see the big issue now

maybe we should lower our reqs and make a youtube video tellin every1 apps are open, then we can be desperate like foe

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

maybe we should lower our reqs and make a youtube video tellin every1 apps are open, then we can be desperate like foe
But you did lower your reqs lol and 17emon arrow dipped so you can't make a yt vid :confused:

But you did lower your reqs lol and 17emon arrow dipped so you can't make a yt vid :confused:

Lol'd

OT: Gj eop, not much else you can do in them big fights cept barrage clump em :3

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

T7emon* And we're not based on yt publicity, we don't need to make a vid telling people our apps are open.

qOY7v.png

I don't think we've ever had t7emon make us a promotional video :confused:

Not sure about your clan though, would take far too long to count 'em all.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

T7emon* And we're not based on yt publicity, we don't need to make a vid telling people our apps are open.

might want to learn the yt game, as your pulls drop to 40s in both servs when you have no clans dying into you...it's like the trashbin of the pure world tbh, actually i think you might be ahead of pop dw lol

u got soft pillow dw he promised u apps, maybe ull end up with a few..always sommit 2 hope for lol

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

might want to learn the yt game, as your pulls drop to 40s in both servs when you have no clans dying into you...it's like the trashbin of the pure world tbh, actually i think you might be ahead of pop dw lol

u got soft pillow dw he promised u apps, maybe ull end up with a few..always sommit 2 hope for lol

lol reminds me of foe 2 weeks ago, and that 50 man pull to your anniversary trips

u been sellin it hard since then tho, props dawg

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png