Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 def pure help

apastywonton

Hey im new to these forums and this is my first post so yeah. Im currently working on a 1 def pure stats are:

60 atk

63 str

1 def (duh)

49 pray (will eventually get 52)

42 range

84 magic

Now I have confusion over what my plan is long term. I think I want to become a turmoil pure way in the future, but at the moment I am very poor (1.1m cash and 3m in bank) and turmoil costs roughly 160m and summoning is definately a goal aswell so money for a yak would be nice but maybe 200m wasted is not so nice... What advice im looking for is some guidelines like where to train strength, money making, and quests. I have a main but he sucks he is only level 72 so dont tell me to play on him for money or get defence because i am pretty committed to this pure already. Also am I not interested in money making that involves tedious collecting or skilling mainly because bots are ruining those methods of money making (I mean have you seen the feldip hills??). Some good monsters to hunt for rares or consistent drops are my ideal ways of collecting money. I might get 80 dung and 80 atk for either a maul or rapier so i could do frost dragons at that stage but it all depends. Right now im currently doing zamorak warriors as training and money and slayer on the side, and questing my ass off for all items a 1 defence pure should have. Thanks for reading this gigantic paragraph and all advice is appreciated. :thumbsup:

get 52 pray don't become a turm pure 1 def pure is the BEST thing when ur lvl 90 lot ppl see that as a great achivement

Are you sure about that? It seems like having 40-45 def, turmoil, and a chaotic maul would be soo much fun. Plus the added defence levels opens up the game, but I dont really know

If you plan to ultimately get turmoil, you might as well start from the beginning.

It will make training a lot easier. Means you won't be able to pk until your stats start to take shape but it's better then being limited in your training opportunities as a 1 defence pure.

Good Luck.

Yeah I thought about that but the thing is I want to see what pking is like on a 1 def pure, but if i go straight to turm I cant go back if i dont like it so yeah.

• 3 weeks later...
get 52 pray don't become a turm pure 1 def pure is the BEST thing when ur lvl 90 lot ppl see that as a great achivement

yeah but that happens to be the level you get spanked by kids who got turm ;)

i'd suggest killing chaos druids for mad herb collection!!!

pwnedeop.jpg

GF EoP, had fun, better luck next time

I'm one of the last 1 def's left, well 2 actually from a glitch. My current stats are:

50 Attack

85 Strength

84 HP

2 Def

44 Pray

94 Range

82 Magic

Your fastest training is probably Soul Wars. If your looking to make money, honestly I would probably try other stuff besides earning it legit through killing monsters. I'm not really an expert on it though considering I only have about 15M total, and at least more than half of it was acquired through various looting/drop trading/drop party techniques.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif