Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] F2P Dominance

-Toxine-

CP going strong ;)

Nice bait curly hair boy.

NME massing hard ;)

I just complemented your clan and you decided to flame me and take this completely off topic. I don't understand your logic. If we're going off topic, why don't we cover the fact that you're now fighting the lower level clans which you reprimanded us for "killing for KDR". Not flame, fact.

Your making yourself look stupid mr.council. Get off our topic and stop flaming

Learn to take a compliment

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CP going strong ;)

NME massing hard ;)

I just complemented your clan and you decided to flame me and take this completely off topic. I don't understand your logic. If we're going off topic, why don't we cover the fact that you're now fighting the lower level clans which you reprimanded us for "killing for KDR". Not flame, fact.

Your making yourself look stupid mr.council. Get off our topic and stop flaming

I'd really appreciate a log or quote of me flaming. First I respectfully commented on your clans successful trip and then stated a number of facts, as well as asking someone about why they went off topic. I don't see why you're saying I'm flaming.

Thank you!

We fought the clans that had similar opts to us. Idk why that would bother you though o.O

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CP going strong ;)

NME massing hard ;)

You mean you were being sarcastic. There's no logic behind this, I can say what I want. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. I really don't give a **** about what you say because I'm better then you in every way. K thx bye xoxo

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Thank you!

We fought the clans that had similar opts to us. Idk why that would bother you though o.O

It didn't. My mistake, as I didn't make myself completely clear. I was just pointing out that there must be a slight sense of hipocracy in the fact that you're now fighting clans who you flamed us less than a few weeks ago for fighting. I honestly don't care, and back to wait I said before all I did was congratulate you.

CP going strong ;)

NME massing hard ;)

You mean you were being sarcastic. There's no logic behind this, I can say what I want. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. I really don't give a **** about what you say because I'm better then you in every way. K thx bye xoxo

I mean I complimented you. What reason do I have for unprovoked sarcasm on a topic that is of a clan that isn't my own, who we didn't fight. I'm not saying you CAN'T say something, but there are rules on these forums, which I was abiding by, and simply stating the fact that your reply actually contained flame and was off topic. Again, you can say what you want, but beware of the rules.

Was fun, too bad I couldnt be on for the whole trip, had some irl stuff to do.

But did work with our opts.

GJ CP ;)

#Clan-CP

Shoutout to ***** for crashing mpc's with their 65 pull!

OT : Great trip today :)

Genuine curiosity here, who are you talking about? I just want to understand, because there's no mention of this on your topic.

Gj CP, sad how Zenith sat in 1v1 when Hi had a 40 pull and show up later when we had 26 ?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Gj CP, sad how Zenith sat in 1v1 when Hi had a 40 pull and show up later when we had 26 ?

A Hi Vs. Z rivalry would be interesting :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CP going strong ;)

NME massing hard ;)

I mean I complimented you. What reason do I have for unprovoked sarcasm on a topic that is of a clan that isn't my own, who we didn't fight. I'm not saying you CAN'T say something, but there are rules on these forums, which I was abiding by, and simply stating the fact that your reply actually contained flame and was off topic. Again, you can say what you want, but beware of the rules.

Okay mate, no hard feelings.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Yo David; SUMMER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg is it really?!?!?!

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Genuine curiosity here, who are you talking about? I just want to understand, because there's no mention of this on your topic.

Who do you think it is? :whistling:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png