Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Still Rising

xVideos

u guys are so confusing.. swknL.png u say nme was crashing? even tho we were able to clear both of u clans and then run north to clear the rest ?

I'm sorry mate u crashed the fight. That doesnt mean anything you came in our channel asking for a prep because of this small drama. Now your even backing out of the preps.

Hi crashed and then NME crashed. You might dipped in time or something but NME did crash while we still had a handfull members on the battlefield te re-rush u guys.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys are so confusing.. swknL.png u say nme was crashing? even tho we were able to clear both of u clans and then run north to clear the rest ?

I'm sorry mate u crashed the fight. That doesnt mean anything you came in our channel asking for a prep because of this small drama. Now your even backing out of the preps.

Hi crashed and then NME crashed. You might dipped in time or something but NME did crash while we still had a handfull members on the battlefield te re-rush u guys.

retards will remain retards, i said wait till the guy who asked you for the prep is on jeez, and about the NME thing, i can say that we didn't see them, i don't say that they never were there, we prolly banked our loot while they hit the few remainin opts.

No need to fkng freak out

Im sorry but u did not have the upper hand on Hi we rushed you with 17 and we still had 10 ppl logging than we had 24 in range as FOE crashed in. Other then that Nice trip !

Chaotic obviously did have the upper hand on you if 10 wasn't at the fight smart guy.

Oh were you there? Aren't you NPO though?

Chaotic, ''still rising'' rising in a bunch of lies, first fight vs Hazard we actually dipped out because both Hi and IR were cutting their boats in edge. Fun how both NPO and Chaotic feel to invite eachother in P2P and F2P, i feel a closure coming.

Are u serious Ch hasnt won anything since they reopened accept maybe 2 f2p mini's ?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Are u serious Ch hasnt won anything since they reopened accept maybe 2 f2p mini's ?

Lines of white x's on 3.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Im sorry but u did not have the upper hand on Hi we rushed you with 17 and we still had 10 ppl logging than we had 24 in range as FOE crashed in. Other then that Nice trip !

Chaotic obviously did have the upper hand on you if 10 wasn't at the fight smart guy.

Oh were you there? Aren't you NPO though?

arnt you a dutch retard that has his name set to Mini-Warring yet your a worse one bang than me.

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard