Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep]NME Defeats EOP

Prateek

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bots were up

Or you just sucked.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

sooooooo many overheads dawnnnnn!@!@ Great job guys ;)

I genuinely want to hurt you.

I feel the same way every time I see one of his replies or receive a pm from him on IRC

Thats what he gets for being nice.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Bots were up

nme.png

OMG ur doing such a great job at putting us in our grave :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Bots were up

nme.png

OMG ur doing such a great job at putting us in our grave :thumbsup:

Lots of selective memories by these EOP guys (Most of which were in clans such as Divinity and Tyrant Pures when Epidemic was around), allow me to show how far EOP got with "burying" Epidemic.

This is a post by Goop begging for forgiveness a few weeks/month or two before Epidemic closed as #2 F2P, some back story; EOP talked alot of **** like they always do except at that point in time Epidemic was the most streamlined and organised clan ever in the f2p server, we beat EOP down like no one could ever believe, causing the to be pulling 10-15 and ending their trips after we'd repeatedly dropped them in single or whatever.

I think it was Bob that said if EOP apologised publicly we'd leave them alone, not actually thinking EOP would do it but then again they were on the verge of closure (again) and HAD to do it to survive.

Haha i bet when you saw this title you thought it was ganna be something bad, But its not.

Well i've been thinking for the last few weeks, And i've realized something, something very important to the pure community.

Mk so i was thinking about how a year ago, When Eop was ranked #4 not alot of clans went out only like the top 6, Then this clan called "Epidemic" apears out of the blue, and totaly destroys every clan in its way, lead by a incredible leader "Jibs" he used all sorts of odd tactics, compaired to "honour tactics".

Most people back then (Includeing myself) would have considerd it "no honour", it wasn't crashing it was just everything in general that epidemic did, they've brought a new Era into clan Pking.

Honestly before Epidemic became a challenge for EOP i never even considerd getting vent, most clans back then didn't have it besides FOE, I never thought we needed it.

Epidemic had a secret weapon and Eop had to get its hands on it, but unfortunately we never had the staff dedication to do it.

Epidemic has inspired soo many clans to try Different things, they used to be just level 60's and they've made it too the top in less then 11 month.

I've been thinking and i decided as the new Leader of Eop its time to break the ice and forget the past, 11 months Ago Epidemic took our rank as #4 which set a grudge off in most minds of the members of EOP, we acted upon those grudges and it just went too far for too long, And i've decided its time to completey stop and do the Pure community a favour and drop my grudge torwards this clan who just made me upset about loseing #4 about a year ago...

I've realised so much more about Clanning in the last 11 months then i would have in 5 years if Epidemic didn't come into the pure community, so i'm glad that your here, and i would also like to congratulate you all on #2 you deserve it, you've taught us all that its just a game and that you shouldn't care so much about what a "pure community thinks" you guys have done soo many things that the pure community (or just myself) has disliked by in the end still ended up on top and not Gave a ****.

So i would like to thank All of the staff members in Epidemic (and Jibs) for helping the pure community reach the point it has gotten too.

I would also like to apologise for my past & eop's past actions torwards Epidemic, and i hope we can finaly drop the one year old Grudge and maybe become on better terms and actualy be able to do events together or something in the future.

* Forgive me for my grammer and spelling mistakes, I've had a few energy drinks and kinda jumped around on ideas..

Please don't think i'm nerdy for writeing this post lol, cause i know alot of people will think its nerdy but its just the right thing to do, that probably should have been done a long time ago.*

I'll be removeing All A-kicks on Epidemic members and i hope your able to feel welcome too idle in #clan-eop again. Hopefully the same can come from both sides, and hopefully this can inspire clans to drop there rivalry and grudges with other clans. :cool:

~Thanks Goop|EoPStaff

Hilarious when I look back on it, especially the similarities to what we're experiencing now with Epidemic being 11 months old and taking over EOPs #4 which upset EOP, (Just as NME is 11 months old and has taken over #4 which has upset EOP).

Needless to say, just thought I'd set the record straight seeing as all the EOP people who are currently there are really new and wouldn't - understand what actually happened - NOW YOU KNOW!

EOP can propoganda all day long, the funny thing is Goop promised to close MM when they were competing for #1. MM absolutely destroyed them so they literally ignored MM and were like "LMFAO WE GONNA CLOSE FI NOW!". Fi are pulling 70+ to their trips whereas EOP are pulling 35s now. Can't contend with MM or FI? Might as well try to close NME now, who are pulling 70+ and destroying you matched, turned you p2p based, and making you fight Hostility on a Saturday. EOP are absolutely useless and are the laughing stock of the pure community with their "MOST HATED, MOST FEARED, MOST RETARDED" slogan, who the hell is actually scared of a clan that is the punching bag of the pure community?

Credit where credits due, at least when we were fighting CP fairly often there was always that thought at the back of my mind that CP are semi-decent in the wilderness and could offer us decent fights, whereas EOP are terrible matched and have a terrible memberbase of ex Divinity and Veneratio members ahahaha. How can you take a clan seriously that is so terrible at matched fights and clearly have such a horrible quality to their memberbase?

So, keep trying to persuade your members your gonna close Fatality and NME (Just as you closed Epidemic right, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!) whilst your pulling 35 to F2P trips and have seemingly turned P2P based. The fact remains you couldn't close a door, but have fun whatever the situation is.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Goop koed by 2 women in one day. =[

(Shoutout to Cheyenne's mom)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

NME Nuke 2k12

~Brought to you by Mod Jacmob

lol are you guys actually serious about that :rolleyes:

Let them believe whatever they need to in order to sleep at night. Everyone said the same **** last time, then a bot nuke came, and we still anally fisted small children in the wilderness on weekends.

AqopR.png

Enemy, the infamous PK'Ing Clan :)

aka auto piler pro

You call it auto-piling. I call it Eop having terrible members who can't hold position and get one banged by 3 people.

AqopR.png