Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Frenzy P2P tourny fight or w\e

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

2hoyazo.jpg

so I guess this was our p2p tourny fight or w\e, was 1 def dung on sol off etc, 30v30 min.

I think frenzy pulled 27 or so, unfortunately frenzy ran on top of us and attacked us before we could sit down to them (apparently we had 2 kids on the opposite corner to frenzy on their side? idk) but after that retarded move we stuck to 30 for the next round.

33ojkoy.png

33ojkoy.png

ROUND 1 - For this round we dropped then set up to attack. Frenzy was along the lava and "apparently" we had 2 kids on the opposite side corner and it triggered an aggressive move by them, which brought them ontop of us then attacking within 5 secs of eachother. We lost 5 people.

FOE starting - 30
Frenzy starting - 28

FOE ending - 25
Frenzy ending - 0

ROUND 2 - We let them attack again, unfortunately for them 1 kid attacked out of sync with the rest, so the rest of them were slow with following through, rendering their attacking advantage useless.

FOE Starting - 30
Frenzy Starting - 28

FOE Ending - 19
Frenzy Ending - 0

2yo6g4y.png

Was an annoying prep overall, seeing as we usually are able to have a respectable prep even with people we consider our rivals/enemies. Don't really know what was going on in the head of Frenzy today but FOE pulled through with the win, earning us a step forward in the P2P tournament, and our 19th straight p2p prep win.

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swfit gloves at 2:47 autowin for frenzy? rules are rules? is that guy reset or wut but damn i got those on my 135, basically anyone that guy is ranging and isnt protting range can get 1banged by double dbolt.

this is why MM does not participate in the tourney btw clans cant stick to 1def caps, and i dont blame frenzy for not doing a last round

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

swfit gloves at 2:47 autowin for frenzy? rules are rules? is that guy reset or wut but damn i got those on my 135, basically anyone that guy is ranging and isnt protting range can get 1banged by double dbolt.

this is why MM does not participate in the tourney btw clans cant stick to 1def caps, and i dont blame frenzy for not doing a last round

There's no def reqs for em + he's reset + no rules against em lol so what's wrong??

Wouldn't have mattered they had already lost <_<

There's no def reqs for em + he's reset + no rules against em lol so what's wrong??

Wouldn't have mattered they had already lost <_<

You are not that retarded hun come on now, people are in 1def robes rather than mystic/3age/infinity so it was a 1defense cap prep so id say that is a pretty major "rule against them" seeing how they require like 45defense to get.

I dont know about it being over either. 2nd round looked pretty close then i see a guy spam "nice swifts" and just die without tanking and foe took the lead. In a 20vs20 that would otherwise be close, even one guy with swift gloves will make a difference, those gloves are so OP even MAINS turn them off in their minis/preps like spirit shields/nex armour/gano and what not.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

jesus christ

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

^ y is this kid always camping foe topics talking ****, u rly dribbling that hard to have any type of contact with foe

edit: @bigbuffniga69

Sorry if i touched a sore subject pal, but you guys really seem to depend on these advantages and loopholes to gain a little bit of extra momentum in 1def clanwars events even tho 1defense cap should be pretty clear cut but apparently not for all clans. Would like to see foe win a prep using accual 1def gear :) aka no addy defenders(30def) Rune gloves(12def) body bodys (28def) swift gloves(45 def)

and you accually cry about MM not wanting to prep you matched opts when about 99% of them are <10 def

Facepalm.jpg

:down:

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif