Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Successful Saturday F2P Trip

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

This trip was an epic success, FOE earning 2 KDR and dominating MM twice, and others. Peaked at 70 or so.

Topic by: Foe Ollie/Kyle

33ojkoy.png

33ojkoy.png

10nvp4x.png

To kick off FOE's Saturday killing spree, we ran into EOP north of Mossies and made love to them without their consent. Our piling and clumping was on top form and after dropping about 10-20 of their members, they began to run away from the party into single. FOE used the surrounding trees to pick off specific EOP members and not one of them could move us from this spot during the fight. 60 seconds later; EOP in single. FOE celebrating. Apparently EOP left because FI was coming, but there was no doubt we were steamrolling.

2PWUj.png

33ojkoy.png

A few minutes later, rumours around the wildy suggested that HI vs CP were about to fight at Corp so FOE seized the opportunity for some free scimitars and jumped straight in there and cleaned everything up in the space of 2 minutes. A personal thank you from me for the 7 scims, h3h3. We ended up hitting Gold capes quite a few times throughout the trip, dunno who they were.

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

At south-west stairs, all hell was breaking loose in the magical world of runescape. The mighty rivalry between us and MM kicked off once again as it was MM's 8 year birthday. We didn't let that intimidate us in any way as we began to fight and managed to push MM from sw stairs down the wildy. Positive Kills/Deaths for FOE during this time.

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

Later, nearing the end of our weekly F2P trip & MM's 8 year anniversary trip, we re-fought MM at west graveyard. This fight lasted a few minutes and both sides were piling/dragging effectively. Clearly FOE's skills were better in this fight as we cleared everything up after about 5 minutes and began walking down to Edge with our heads held high. MM tried to scare us away with their spam of "mmmmmmm" but we spared no love and kept hitting them hard with our piling. 8 year anniversary? No problem.

qgXD1.png

The above is the KDR for the last MM fight, they earned a cheeky 30 or so that you can see in the diff from out deaths to their kills from hitting a clan in ruins before we fought.

4jlybk.gif

33ojkoy.png

Videos were posted as our proof of domination, but we have pictures of course! Quite a bit of corrupts from MM and rune from those LS cunts or whoever they are, they paid for every time they came near us.

PCHbx.png

1crUK.png

ScreenShot115.png

gkPca.png

9GcjB.png

UJ8v1.png

RS21029.png

M8eJG.png

EJYdu.png

wXGl.png

mnVFV.png

f27q8.png

vDBpY.png

33ojkoy.png

endingkdr26thmay.jpg

A large number of our deaths off the mains such as LS or HF that always seemed to be in MM's world, we got a decent amount of rune kills, but those cunts were a blag.

33ojkoy.png

By far one of our best F2P trips of late, killing MM on their anniversary in F2P never felt so good. Looking forward to tomorrow, gj MM with the 80-85 pull today!

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Beat you first fight lol

second fight we were spread from ruins to 18s lol, and then when we got the upper hand you just left

oh and ls with mm? lol

i6hCJ.png

their leader is in your cape binding MM members

But gj on your trip

Impressive, gj FOE ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice job FOE. Looks like some fun, and bank was made.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS