Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Successful Saturday F2P Trip

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ****** wow, just because theyre in foe capes means we must of teamed with them, ur ****** stupid mate, they were camping us to u idiot, god mm are so sad that they have to come up with whatever they can to make it look like they didnt loose

If your going to hide the teaming at least don't encourage them in the middle of a fight lelele

qk52mm.png

Yeah the dude in addy g or w/e is ls zara (22:11:43) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Ls Zara] Rank: 286,546 | Level: 80 | Exp: 1,990,809 (

Ye foes def encouraging em man!

lol ****** wow, just because theyre in foe capes means we must of teamed with them, ur ****** stupid mate, they were camping us to u idiot, god mm are so sad that they have to come up with whatever they can to make it look like they didnt loose

If your going to hide the teaming at least don't encourage them in the middle of a fight lelele

qk52mm.png

Yea and the 4 of them there got right on me lmao

10pdfkn.jpg

Uhhh. LS was hitting everyone. If LS and Foe were teaming up then wouldn't Foe be coming after NME while LS was sniping us and crashing us?

Also MM has a history of calling in HF when they're getting smashed. Karmas a ***** eh?

Anyways. Good job Foe. You dun gud. (:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Also, what's to say that you didn't hit MM just after they had fought and were on low food/pray? I wouldn't count that as a "clean" win.

Woah woah woah.. You say its not a clean win, but yet this type of "win" was all over your clans topic :l So you're saying your wins weren't clean wins?

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

i looked at some of your topic then stopped. you crashed other fights when your suppose to be respected. Now i truly see what this game has become. HPC crashing MPC and LPC dont let this be like main clanning,,,

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

*cough* fatality

i looked at some of your topic then stopped. you crashed other fights when your suppose to be respected. Now i truly see what this game has become. HPC crashing MPC and LPC dont let this be like main clanning,,,

you are saying it's not okay for foe to crash but it is for any other clan?

isn't pop closed anyways?

truth of the matter is mpc's and hpc's aren't really that far off level wise, it's pull wise and when there's not many hpc's what are they supposed to do?

I mean pop crashed clans when they were +20-30 but it's okay for you to do it?

What's the logic in this?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

truth of the matter is mpc's and hpc's aren't really that far off level wise, it's pull wise and when there's not many hpc's what are they supposed to do?

don't waste your time on this guy fastback, we all already know how low his iq is lol

he look like pepperoni pizza

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

don't waste your time on this guy fastback, we all already know how low his iq is lol

LOL

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

LOL

its sad to see foe has become something they shouldn't be. You guys should be helping the pure community. But rather you do as you feel. you flame now but when the pure clan world dies you wont be flaming then. So many clans respect FOE including me then all i see is the same stuff every day. this clan crashing this and whats news. this other clan crashing this. if it takes a masser clan that is new to step up there is something wrong.

LOL

its sad to see foe has become something they shouldn't be. You guys should be helping the pure community. But rather you do as you feel. you flame now but when the pure clan world dies you wont be flaming then. So many clans respect FOE including me then all i see is the same stuff every day. this clan crashing this and whats news. this other clan crashing this. if it takes a masser clan that is new to step up there is something wrong.

rofl you did it wrong bro.. Whats foe supposed to do when theres only 3 hpcs left lmfao? just not hit all the mpcs cause they have less?? We kill ppl on our PLAYER KILLING trips??

Hahahahahaha terrific read! Stopped after the first few lines. Keep up the good work Foe! ^_^

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

Hahahahahaha terrific read! Stopped after the first few lines. Keep up the good work Foe! ^_^
hey I saw you there lol

Yeh came out of retirement to support the clan world. Monk robes represent!

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

First fight we had dominated FI before you came to their rescue, so we regrouped and walked through crater then turned around and absolutely annihilated you despite having low opts, food, pray and def levels. You know your clan is **** when 70 of you + LS attack 45 kids in monk robes who don't have food, pray or armor, and you get cleared lol

Second fight we beat Enemy (whom we heavily outnumbered, props to them for sticking around) then fought you, once again getting constantly sniped by LS and foemains, and once again low on food/pray. Once again, it ended with us killing off everyone below 100 combat while the addy mains we couldn't attack fled to edgeville.

But hey, I guess that does make it one of your most successful f2p trips in ages, it isn't often you can even compete with us in f2p, albeit only when we've just fought another clan on the same inventory and with the help of LS. Keep up the good work FOE, maybe in another couple years when you're relevant in f2p again you can challenge us for your seventh(?) consecutive loss!

makes me laugh how illogical you are. the ls kid is in a foe cape so we dont hit him. there is a foe member inthe middle of all of those mm that he is binding. nice thinkin' :)