Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What We Know So Far...

Salabala

From the RSOF (Quick find code: 296-297-72-63761232):

"This thread was originally posted because i tought the weapon prices were gonna crash, but Mod Rathe has revealed some interesting stuff about the combat rework in this thread.

Here's a list:

*Special attacks will be removed.

*All 4 godswords will be getting the same stats (Hilts will be cosmetic).

*Barrows/void sets won't be changed.

*The Enhanced excalibur special attack will be removed.

*Two handed weapons will have different special actions than one handed weapons.

*You "Unlock" abilities by leveling your skills.

*Not all actions are F2P

*Unlock abilities by completing Grandmaster Quests(?)

*The new abilities are not prohibited in any way in PVP, however you will have lots of abilities you can also use in PVP to help mitigate incoming damage.

*Things in the game that currently effect your special attack bar are being re-purposed to effect a new feature which we haven't announced yet.

*Full release date is unknown but planned in September (if everything goes smooth).

*At release you will automatically unlock special abilities you have the stats for.

*The currently common used "Spec weapons" will increase stat-wise."

EDIT: The guy kind of sucks at summarizing and is leaving out important info, so I'll add some quotes directly from the J mod

"As part of the combat update, every piece of armor and weaponry in the game is having its stats re-worked, so that current powerful weapons like the Godswords make up for the loss of their special attack by having bad-ass stats. "

"Also, two-handed weapons don't suck the big one in the new combat system."

"In regards to trying to bust out a dragon claws special with a maul, the new abilities have certain weapon requirements on them. For example, the dragon claws special is now known as the ability "Flurry", and cannot be performed with two-handed swords/mauls etc.

Big beefy 2h weapons get their own set of abilities to use, like the Armadyl Godsword special, which can't be performed with smaller weapons, like claws."

"Special restore pots will still be useful, they just do something different in the new system (not sure if we are revealing that particular new feature just yet...) "

"Generally speaking: set effects like barrows that go off every now and then, will continue to go off on your auto-attacks (the attacks that you do automatically when you click on an NPC). They will not trigger from the new abilities you use from the actionbar.

Auto-attacks continue going on in the background while you are using the bar to fire off the new abilities."

"For example, there is one Defence ability that causes the next ability used against you to heal you instead of harm you! Best save that one until you think the enemy is about to unleash a big attack against you as it has a recharge time."

"Ahem, but yes, the image you are talking about does feature a two-handed crossbow! These are new items we are adding to the game in the combat rework. The crossbows you have in the live game at the moment will remain one-handed weapons."

Copied directly from tip.it....GO SELL YOUR CLAWS/AGS RIGHT NAO

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Really really retarded...

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Am I missing something or are you guys just stupid? Don't see any reason to sell your claws/godswords, yet.

Also, am I the only one who read this or what:

"For example, there is one Defence ability that causes the next ability used against you to heal you instead of harm you! Best save that one until you think the enemy is about to unleash a big attack against you as it has a recharge time."

Sounds cool thus far to me.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

wtffffff lololoolol

imagine rune pures with venge + that new null spellsheild + this !!!!!! pures gonna get hammered :(

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

wtffffff lololoolol

imagine rune pures with venge + that new null spellsheild + this !!!!!! pures gonna get hammered :(

Something that strong sounds more like a 70+ defence ability to me.

gfxv22.jpg

I'm still retired as of now but jesus christ what a ******* stupid idea. ripoff of WoW anyone?

Definitely gonna fail because they have a different game than WoW, so they attract a different audience. By making their game a shittier version of WoW, most of the current players have no reason not to make the leap to WoW, leading to the end of RS. IF ITS NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT <- some of the best advice you can give. If they stopped updates in November 2007 this would still be a fun game.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif