Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What We Know So Far...

Salabala

I'm still retired as of now but jesus christ what a ******* stupid idea. ripoff of WoW anyone?

Definitely gonna fail because they have a different game than WoW, so they attract a different audience. By making their game a shittier version of WoW, most of the current players have no reason not to make the leap to WoW, leading to the end of RS. IF ITS NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT <- some of the best advice you can give. If they stopped updates in November 2007 this would still be a fun game.

^Agreed. My question is, why havn't they listened to the players? Its almost like facebook, they made some good changes, but because they wanted to progress further and further and keep making "new" changes, it isnt as good as the original. I'm sure they know that people don't like many of the post-2007 updates, so why do they feel the need to "Add more updates" to try and cover up for the changes. Why not just make things as original as possible?

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

MM goes down as #1 pure clan

Yep they'll be dead in no time

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage

I'm still retired as of now but jesus christ what a ******* stupid idea. ripoff of WoW anyone?

Definitely gonna fail because they have a different game than WoW, so they attract a different audience. By making their game a shittier version of WoW, most of the current players have no reason not to make the leap to WoW, leading to the end of RS. IF ITS NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT <- some of the best advice you can give. If they stopped updates in November 2007 this would still be a fun game.

^Agreed. My question is, why havn't they listened to the players? Its almost like facebook, they made some good changes, but because they wanted to progress further and further and keep making "new" changes, it isnt as good as the original. I'm sure they know that people don't like many of the post-2007 updates, so why do they feel the need to "Add more updates" to try and cover up for the changes. Why not just make things as original as possible?

--Mara

I was actually thinking the same thing as far as Facebook goes. Remember when it switched over to the version its on now - there were groups of millions of people complaining. Now that everyones used to the current version, it isn't so bad, but now their changing to that Timeline crap, and everyone I've talked to in real life hates it... just STOP CHANGING ****!!! I don't know why they don't understand that.

Honestly, though, it's all cuz of money. Under Andrew, RS was (for the most part) always headed in the right direction. When he sold it off, the new owners of Jagex only seized the opportunity cuz they thought they could make some money. Just look at some of the new updated we've seen - P2P Double XP Weekends? Triple zeal day? Long-term membership discounts? Squeal of Fortune? All are just blatant attempts to try and meet their financial goals. No chance in hell any of that happens under Andrew.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif